Goldfish (for Aquarium | Fish Tanks)
Our goldfish comes in very rich, bright colors that will look good in your aquariums. See the additional information in the videos attached.
- Minimum order is 20 pieces.
- Average age is 16 to 17 weeks
Goldfish are captivating and very colorful ornamental fishes.
The goldfish (Carassius auratus) is also a freshwater fish and a member of the carp family. Breeds vary greatly in size, body shape, fin configuration and coloration (various combinations of deep orange with black spots or white patches). This 5 cm fish is suitable for indoor aquariums, outdoor gardens, event decorations, fish bowls, etc.
Goldfish generally needs lots of space and require very little maintenance. We have several species available: comet gold, shubunki gold, oranda gold, black moor, calico gold, long fancy tail, short fancy tail, double long fancy tail, single long fancy tail.
These fishes also have strong associative and social learning abilities, which combine with their strong visual acuity to enable them to react favorably to humans (owners/feeders) by swimming to the front of the glass, swimming rapidly around the tank, and going to the surface mouthing for food. Thus it becomes possible for owners to feed a goldfish by hand without it shying away.
Surface area/water temperature
The water surface area determines how much oxygen diffuses and dissolves into the water. Active aeration by way of a water pump, filter or fountain effectively increases the surface area.
- Care must also be taken when adding water, as the new water may be of a different temperature. Temperatures under about 10 °C (50 °F) are dangerous to fancy varieties. Extremely high temperatures (over 30 °C (86 °F) can also harm goldfish.
- The optimum temperature for goldfish is between 20 °C (68 °F) and 22 °C (72 °F).
- Goldfish do not like to be petted, thus touching a goldfish can endanger its health, because it can cause the protective slime coat to be damaged or removed, exposing the fish’s skin to infection from bacteria or water-born parasites.
Goldfish eat live plants, their presence in a planted aquarium can be problematic. Only a few aquarium plant species can survive around goldfish, but they require special attention so that they are not uprooted. Plastic plants are more durable.
- Minimum order: 20 pieces.
- We deliver to all the states in Nigeria.
Specification: Goldfish (for Aquarium | Fish Tanks)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.