Koi Molly Ornamental Fish
The word “koi” is Japanese for “carp”. It includes both the dull grey fish and the brightly colored varieties. Our Koi Molly Ornamental Fish is high grade and suitable for all kinds of fish bowls, indoor aquariums, event decoration, wall aquarium etc.
- Minimum order is 20 pieces
- The average age is 16 to 17 weeks
Molly fishes are hardy breeds originating from Central America, they can adapt to a wide range of water parameters (average temperature range of 20-28 °C) (water pH of 7.0-8.2).
- They are omnivores and adapt to diets of pellets and flakes as well.
- These fishes give birth to live fries instead of laying eggs. On average, mollies grow to 8 cm in length.
- Molly fishes are really colorful varieties and can brighten up community aquariums.
- Koi are colored varieties of common carp (Cyprinus carpio) that are kept for decorative purposes in outdoor water gardens, ponds, aquarium, etc.
- Koi varieties are distinguished by coloration, patterning, and scalation.
- Some of the major colors are white, black, red, orange, yellow, blue, and cream.
Specification: Koi Molly Ornamental Fish
Fish bowls, indoor aquariums, events decoration, wall aquariums
Oxygenated bags in insulated cartons (pressurized oxygen bags)
Get 25 pieces FREE on every 300 you purchase
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these products
Electronic Platform Scale for Large Livestock (Model H500 | Weigh-Tronix ZM201 Digital Indicator | 1000kg Capacity | Platform Size: 2.4m X 1.3m)