Shubunkin Goldfish (Ornamental Fish for Aquarium)
The Shubunkin Goldfish is a recommended option for both beginning and advanced aquarists. These fishes are well adapted for different tank communities and other ornamental fish types. They are quite energetic and active.
- The Shubunkins belong to the calico goldfish; they possess nacreous scales (an intermediate between metallic and transparent scales that are pearly in appearance). The overlapping patches of red, white, blue, grey and black (along with dark speckles) normally extend to the finnage of Shubunkins.
- Minimum order is 20 pieces
The Shubunkin Goldfish
The Shubunkin Goldfish is a popular fish in the aquarium trade. It is an omnivorous fish in the family Cyprinidae spp. They have the following attributes:
- Shubunkins are excellent pond fish because they reach a length of 9 to 18 inches (23 to 46 cm) at adulthood.
- A Shubunkin goldfish is considered an adult at 1 to 2 years of age, even though they live much longer.
- Shubunkins are similar to the common goldfish and comet goldfish in appearance. They have streamlined bodies with well-developed and even fins.
In order to keep your Goldfish healthy, make sure you have a tank with plenty of room for them to move and search for food. There should be low to moderate water movement and a good amount of light. Keep the water itself as stable as possible to avoid stressing your fish; however, Goldfish are hardy and will tolerate change better than other fish.
- Temperature: 65-72°F
- pH: 6.0-8.0
- Hardness 5 – 19 dGH
- For substrate, most will work for these fish. Medium size gravel is best as it allows them to sift through the gravel and find bits of leftover food and other materials.
- Having a good filtration system is important as these fish are incredibly messy. Frequent water changes are also important to the water clean and the fish healthy.
- If you wish to introduce more fish, kindly add goldfish or koi to your tank. These fishes all have the same attitude and temperament. They also have the same general colors with lots of variation which makes them look great together.
Specification: Shubunkin Goldfish (Ornamental Fish for Aquarium)
Fish bowls, indoor aquariums, events decoration, wall aquariums
Oxygenated bags in insulated cartons (pressurized oxygen bags)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.