Commercial Broilers Arbor Acres Plus (Amo Brand)
AMO brand of Arbor Acres Plus broiler day-old chicks are well known for high performance. Being Arbor Acres, they are meaty, big, and weighty. The price here is for a carton of 50 chicks. You can buy as many cartons as you need.
Schedule for vaccination/medication as well as product information and nutritional specifications will be forwarded to your mail upon placement of successful orders.
The cornerstone of the Arbor Acres brand is the highly successful Arbor Acres Plus. The Plus is bred to produce chicken efficiently through consistent parent performance, excellent broiler performance, and good processing yield.
Customers around the world are praising the Arbor Acres Plus because of its highly competitive position. Hatcheries, whose main business is to sell day-old chicks, can profit from the high number of saleable chicks produced by the parent stock, even in testing environmental conditions. The broiler farmer will profit from the excellent growth rate, feed conversion, and livability of the Arbor Acres Plus broiler. In markets where broilers are still mostly sold whole, the conformation of the breast is sure to attract the consumers’ attention.
Benefits of Purchasing Amo Broilers Arbor Acres Plus
- Parent stocks are reared in cages from day old to culling which minimizes the possibility of transmissible infections
- Commercial DOC broilers are produced by Special Insemination Technique that guarantees healthy disease free chick
- Commercial broilers are fast growing with birds reaching 2 kilos in 35 days under closed system
- The average mortality up to 42 days is 3-5% under good rearing practice
Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver is still there. Once you ensure the driver or delivery agent witnesses any loss, and you confirm this with us. you will be compensated once we confirm/corroborate the loss/inconsistency at delivery.
Afrimash does not provide any warranty or guarantee on day-old chicks or poults-
- Scheduled for delivery to extremely distant locations.
- Which experience mortalities on arrival at farms and onwards
- We advise the services of qualified veterinarians for routine observation and treatment (and consult the vaccination and medication schedule offered to you)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver is still there. Once you ensure the driver or delivery agent witnesses any loss, and you confirm this with us, you will be compensated for any inconsistency at delivery.
- Also note that we do not provide a guarantee on birds going to faraway places like Maiduguri, Yobe, and Adamawa. As much as we try hard to maintain a seamless delivery service using a third-party delivery agency, unrest and weather condition in these places are quite unpredictable. So, we will not be providing any warranty or guarantee on day-old chicks or poults going to extremely distant locations.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.