Commercial Day-Old GS Chicks (Arbor Acres Plus Broilers)
Our day old Arbor Acres Plus chicks are of the GS Chicks brand which is consistently being produced under high bio-security, hygienic environment and from the high-quality parent stock.
- We ensure they are adequately vaccinated for their age before dispatch.
- The day-old GS broilers feature an impressive growth rate, high feed conversion ratio, livability, and good dressing weight.
- The price listed is for a carton of 50 chicks.
- Schedule for vaccination and medication will be forwarded to your email upon placement of successful orders.
GS Chicks (Day-old Arbor Acres Plus)
The GS Chicks have been developed via a successful breeding and selection process to serve the increasing demand for quality white meat. This has ensured consistency and value to the end products.
Arbor Acres Plus Broilers
The arbor acres plus – through a progressive program of breeding and selection – have been developed to serve the increasing demand for quality white meat. Thus this breed has been steadily improved through established breed selection processes involving traditional and novel scientific technology. This ensures consistency and value is added to the end products.
- Therefore, the cornerstone of the Arbor Acres brand is the highly successful and competitive Arbor Acres Plus.
- The Plus is bred to produce chicken efficiently through consistent parent performance, excellent broiler performance, and good processing yield.
- These are of mutual benefit to the breeder farms, hatcheries, poultry farmers and customers alike.
- Thus, In markets where broilers are still mostly sold whole, its breast conformation is sure to attract the consumers’ attention
Additional tips for raising broilers
- Preheat the sheds three days before placement, so that when the chicks arrive the concrete and bedding will be warm enough (as the chick’s body will be in contact with the floor, thus failure to have adequate floor temperatures will mean the chicks are likely to huddle especially if the heat source is not enough).
- Bedding: Wood shavings are ideal. Therefore ensure there are no pieces of foreign materials (glass or metal) and ensure bedding material is dry.
- Always monitor your birds closely to ensure a good spread of chicks and flock activity.
- Strictly adhere to the vaccination and medication schedule sent to your email after purchase.
- Involve the services of qualified veterinary personnel as well, for the routine farm visits, vaccinations, prophylactic treatment etc.
Specification: Commercial Day-Old GS Chicks (Arbor Acres Plus Broilers)
White meat production
1 carton (50 chicks)
No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
We sell quality broilers, pullets (layers), cockerels and kuroilers.
Our broilers include Arbor Acers and Marshal while our layers include Isa Brown and Isa Black. We have both white and black cockerels. Also, our Kuroiler chickens are guaranteed of good survivability.