Commercial Day-Old Noiler Chicks (AMO Brand)
Book your day-old Noiler chickens (AMO Brand) and get it delivered wherever you are.
- The price here is for a carton of 50 chicks. You can buy as many cartons as you need.
- Schedule for vaccination/medication as well as a sample farm record book will be forwarded to your mail upon placement of successful orders.
Noiler chickens are hybrid products of broilers and cockerels. Hence, they develop a lot of meat like broiler chickens and are very resistant to adverse conditions like cockerels and are able to withstand most common poultry diseases.
They were recently introduced into the Nigerian market to make the raising of chickens easier for many farmers.
With the male Noiler chickens, you can achieve a bridge of the benefits of broilers and cockerels. In 12 weeks to 16 weeks, the Noilers are able to attain the weight of up to 2.5 kilograms if fed quality feed (with good management).
- Kuroilers/Noilers/Croilers are a dual purpose multi-colored birds, which are reared for both meat and egg production.
- These birds attain maturity at 13 weeks with a weight of about 2.6kg for the males and 2.2kg for the females. The females start laying at about 5 months, laying about 150-200 eggs in a year. The females don’t brood their eggs so if you want to hatch then you need an incubator.
- These hybrids are heavy eaters just like broilers and have the meat attributes of broilers and the ruggedness of cockerels, and they grow very fast.
- The Kuroilers come in different colors like the local chicken.
TIPS FOR KEEPING NOILER CHICKENS
- Give antibiotics and vitamins (e.g. Enrofloxacin and Vitalyte) for the first 5 days.
- Ensure they have enough access to feed and water daily.
- Call your veterinarian to vaccinate them regularly according to the schedules recommended.
- Always give them multivitamins before or after vaccination.
- After the first de-worming, make sure you de-worm them every month or as recommended by your veterinarian
- Drugs can be given to them after the day of vaccination, but not on the day of vaccination
Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver is still there. Once you ensure the driver or delivery agent witnesses any loss, and you confirm this with us. you will be compensated once we confirm/corroborate the loss/inconsistency at delivery.
Specification: Commercial Day-Old Noiler Chicks (AMO Brand)
50 chicks per carton
No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
We sell quality broilers, pullets (layers), cockerels and kuroilers.
Our broilers include Arbor Acers and Marshal while our layers include Isa Brown and Isa Black. We have both white and black cockerels. Also, our Kuroiler chickens are guaranteed of good survivability.