Commercial Day-Old ISA Brown Pullets (Farm Support Brand)
The ISA Brown’s good livability, egg quality, and production make it a great choice for commercial egg producers.
- The price displayed is for a carton of 50 chicks (minimum order is 10 cartons).
- Birds are available for pre-booking only. The available date for delivery is 30th September 2019
- Schedule for vaccination and medication will be forwarded to your email upon placement of successful orders.
The ISA Brown pullets are hybrid birds containing genes from a wide range of breeds. They were developed by the Institut de Selection Animale (ISA), with reference to enhancing balanced performance and production of high-quality-strong-shelled eggs.
Proven worldwide, this breed is renowned for its high feed intake capacity, feed conversion ratio and ability to perform well in a variety of conditions. Thus, it is one of the best layer birds available to the Nigerian market and climate.
Although it was mainly developed as a battery bird (performs better in battery cages), it’s adaptive nature enables it to thrive in free range and deep litter housing systems.
Therefore, it is ideal for both the small scale and large scale farmers as it is economical.
Features of the ISA Brown pullets
- Superior egg production
- Excellent livability in different climates
- Outstanding large eggs.
- Adaptable to various housing and management systems.
Specification: Commercial Day-Old ISA Brown Pullets (Farm Support Brand)
Table egg production
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.