Commercial Day-Old OLAM Pullets (Lohmann Classic Brown)
We offer the day-old Lohmann Classic Brown pullets (Sourced from Olam Hatcheries). Our pullets have been produced in the state-of-the-art chick breeding farm and hatchery to cater to the growing needs of farmers and consumers for high quality, healthy chicks/laying hens in Nigeria.
These pullets feature good livability, egg quality, and production which makes them the recommended choice for commercial egg producers.
- The price displayed is for a carton of 50 chicks (minimum order is 1 carton).
- The schedule for vaccination and medication will be forwarded to your email upon placement of successful orders.
The Olam Pullets (Lohmann Classic Brown)
The Olam Pullets Lohmann Classic Brown variety of chicken is raised for superior egg production. It is the hybrid product of selective crossbreeding between the New Hampshires and other brown-egg-laying breeds.
- They begin laying within 18-22 weeks
- On average, each hen produces up to 300 eggs per year.
- Its high feed intake capacity with improved feed conversion ratio.
- Superior egg production with comparably large eggs
- Excellent livability in different climates
- Adaptable to various housing and management systems.
- Ability to perform well and adapt to a variety of conditions.
- Thus, it is one of the best breeds of laying birds available to the Nigerian market.
- Generally. most Lohmann Browns have a caramel/brown shade of feathers, with white feathers in a pattern around their necks, and white feathers at the tips of their tail feathers.
- The Lohmann Brown has been referenced for enhancing balanced performance and production of high-quality-strong-shelled eggs.
Although these pullets were mainly developed as battery birds (perform better in battery cages), their adaptive nature enables them to thrive in free range and deep litter housing systems. Therefore, it is ideal for both the small scale and large scale farmers as it is economical.
Specification: Commercial Day-Old OLAM Pullets (Lohmann Classic Brown)
Table egg production
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.