Commercial Day-Old OLAM Pullets (Lohmann Classic Brown)
We offer the day-old Lohmann Classic Brown pullets (Sourced from Olam Hatcheries). Our pullets have been produced in the state-of-the-art chick breeding farm and hatchery to cater to the growing needs of farmers and consumers for high quality, healthy chicks/laying hens in Nigeria.
These pullets feature good livability, egg quality, and production which makes them the recommended choice for commercial egg producers.
- The price displayed is for a carton of 50 chicks (minimum order is 1 carton).
- The schedule for vaccination and medication will be forwarded to your email upon placement of successful orders.
The Olam Pullets (Lohmann Classic Brown)
The Olam Pullets Lohmann Classic Brown variety of chicken is raised for superior egg production. It is the hybrid product of selective crossbreeding between the New Hampshires and other brown-egg-laying breeds.
- They begin laying within 18-22 weeks
- On average, each hen produces up to 300 eggs per year.
- Its high feed intake capacity with improved feed conversion ratio.
- Superior egg production with comparably large eggs
- Excellent livability in different climates
- Adaptable to various housing and management systems.
- Ability to perform well and adapt to a variety of conditions.
- Thus, it is one of the best breeds of laying birds available to the Nigerian market.
- Generally. most Lohmann Browns have a caramel/brown shade of feathers, with white feathers in a pattern around their necks, and white feathers at the tips of their tail feathers.
- The Lohmann Brown has been referenced for enhancing balanced performance and production of high-quality-strong-shelled eggs.
Although these pullets were mainly developed as battery birds (perform better in battery cages), their adaptive nature enables them to thrive in free range and deep litter housing systems. Therefore, it is ideal for both the small scale and large scale farmers as it is economical.
Specification: Commercial Day-Old OLAM Pullets (Lohmann Classic Brown)
Table egg production
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship to state-specific pickup points (no options for home delivery of live animals/birds). Click here to view our pickup points in Nigeria.
Deliveries and pickup for day-old chicks (50 chicks per carton) are scheduled for Mondays and Thursdays (Southwest Nigeria) and Tuesdays and Fridays (Other Regions) due to the longer distance of delivery from Ibadan. If you are in faraway places like Maiduguri and Adamawa, you will receive your birds on Wednesday or Saturday.
- Kindly place your orders within 2 days (for broilers) and at least 2 weeks ahead-preboooking (for kuroilers/noilers and turkeys) before the expected delivery days.
- Do not pay additional fees to the third party transporters (from Ibadan) as your order on Afrimash covers the cost of the product and the shipping fee to your location.
- Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver/delivery agent is present to witness. Then contact us immediately if there are challenges. If you have a large order, kindly give us feedback within 45 minutes after the pick-up.
We currently do not ship directly to Adamawa, Cross-river, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Yobe and Zamfara as they are forwarded for delivery through specific (forwarding) locations below for final delivery.
- We ship to Jos for [Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe]
- We ship to Kaduna for [Katsina and Zamfara], Akwa-Ibom for Cross-river.
- Kano for Jigawa State.
Please note that the shipping rate stated on our website covers shipping fee to all specified forwarding locations above.
Our customers are required to pay all on-forwarding charges to the driver at the final destination.
For checkout information.
- Kindly choose Jos for all orders moving to [Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe]
- Kaduna for orders to [Katsina and Zamfara],
- Akwa-Ibom for Cross-river
- Kano for Jigawa.
Please indicate your final destination for delivery in your order notes.
- Delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed, as shipments may be affected by weather-related delays or events outside of our control. However, our customers will be duly notified of any anticipated changes or rescheduling of orders in due time.
- Please be informed that live animals cannot be returned.
- Issues arising with live animals should be communicated to us either by calls, chats or emails at the pickup point.
- Pictorial and video evidence can help improve authentication of complaints and claims.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please be informed that live animals cannot be returned. Issues arising with live animals should be communicated to us either by calls, chats or emails at the pickup point.
Pictorial and video evidence can help improve authentication of complaints and claims.
There are no inquiries yet.