Commercial Day-Old Pullets (ISA Brown | CHI Brand)
We offer the ISA Brown pullets (Sourced from CHI Hatcheries). The ISA Brown’s good livability, egg quality, and production make it a great choice for commercial egg producers.
- The ISA Brown is known for its strong and reliable results, renowned as a globally recognized breed with an impressive performance. Extensive testing with this product shows that the ISA Brown has exceptional feed conversion and is capable of laying 500 high-quality eggs.
- ISA Brown adapts well to different climates, management systems, and housing systems. All this combined with an excellent feed conversion ratio results in reliable performance for commercial egg producers
- The price displayed is for a carton of 50 chicks (minimum order is 1 carton).
- The schedule for vaccination and medication will be forwarded to your email upon placement of successful orders.
The CHI Pullets (ISA Brown)
The ISA Brown CHI pullets are hybrid birds containing genes from a wide range of breeds (sex-linked coloration). They were developed by the Institut de Selection Animale (ISA), with reference to enhancing balanced performance and production of high-quality-strong-shelled eggs.
Proven worldwide, this breed is renowned for:
- Its high feed intake capacity and improved feed conversion ratio.
- Superior egg production with outstanding large eggs.
- Adaptable to various housing and management systems.
- Thus, it is one of the best breeds of laying birds available to the Nigerian market.
Although the ISA Brown pullets were mainly developed as battery birds (perform better in battery cages), their adaptive nature enables them to thrive in free range and deep litter housing systems. Therefore, it is ideal for both the small scale and large scale farmers as it is economical.
Specification: Commercial Day-Old Pullets (ISA Brown | CHI Brand)
Table egg production
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- We ship to state-specific pickup points (no options for home delivery of live animals/birds). Click here to view our pickup points in Nigeria.
- We ship day-old chicks and poults on Mondays and Thursdays. If you are within Lagos State or Oyo State, you are likely to get your birds on Monday or Thursday. If you are outside these locations, you will get your bird on Tuesday or Friday morning.
- If you are in faraway places like Maiduguri and Adamawa, you will receive your birds on Wednesday or Saturday. If your location falls outside of the state capital or major destinations, other charges may apply to be paid directly to the driver.
- For example, - Deliveries to Ekiti State outside Ado-Ekiti may attract extra N500 charge. - Deliveries to Kwara State outside Ilorin may attract extra N300 charge - Deliveries to Ondo State outside Akure may attract extra N300 charge - Deliveries to Oyo State outside Ibadan may attract up to N700 extra charge
We currently do not ship directly to Adamawa, Cross-river, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Yobe and Zamfara as they are forwarded for delivery through specific (forwarding) locations below for final delivery.
- We ship to Jos for [Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe]
- We ship to Kaduna for [Katsina and Zamfara], Akwa-Ibom for Cross-river.
- Kano for Jigawa State.
Please note that the shipping rate stated on our website covers shipping fee to all specified forwarding locations above.
Our customers are required to pay all on-forwarding charges to the driver at the final destination.
For checkout information.
- Kindly choose Jos for all orders moving to [Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe]
- Kaduna for orders to [Katsina and Zamfara],
- Akwa-Ibom for Cross-river
- Kano for Jigawa.
Please indicate your final destination for delivery in your order notes.
- Delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed, as shipments may be affected by weather-related delays or events outside of our control. However, our customers will be duly notified of any anticipated changes or rescheduling of orders in due time.
Kindly note that we only provide refunds for products purchased from our store.
- Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver is still there. Once you ensure the driver or delivery agent witnesses any loss, and you confirm this with us, you will be compensated for any inconsistency at delivery.
- Also note that we do not provide a guarantee on birds going to faraway places like Maiduguri, Yobe, and Adamawa. As much as we try hard to maintain a seamless delivery service using a third-party delivery agency, unrest and weather condition in these places are quite unpredictable. So, we will not be providing any warranty or guarantee on day-old chicks or poults going to extremely distant locations.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver is still there. Once you ensure the driver or delivery agent witnesses any loss, and you confirm this with us, you will be compensated for any inconsistency at delivery. Also note that we do not provide a guarantee on birds going to faraway places like Maiduguri, Yobe, and Adamawa. As much as we try hard to maintain a seamless delivery service using a third-party delivery agency, unrest and weather condition in these places are quite unpredictable.So, we will not be providing any warranty or guarantee on day-old chicks or poults going to extremely distant locations.
There are no inquiries yet.