- For the matured broilers, they are often sold between 6 to 8 weeks, especially in Nigeria. This is specially targeted toward the festive periods such as Easter, Christmas, Sallah etc.
- Mature broilers can be slaughtered, dress and packaged for sale as frozen chicken. This offers more value for some customers.
- Our mature broilers are available for shipping nationwide.
- Kindly place your order or request a quote.
Mature Broilers (6-8 Weeks | Live Birds)
We offer you healthy, strong, and disease-free mature broilers of different strains and breeds weighing over 3.5kg.
- They have been raised in a clean farm environment under good management conditions.
- You will need to book ahead of the coming festive season to secure your birds.
- Bookings are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Limited stock is available. We ship nationwide.
Chicken meat is very popular throughout the world. It is seen as a healthy meat low in fat and rich in protein (lean meat). Basically, broilers (meat hens) are sold for some reasons (selling before maturity, selling when matured and selling as processed meat/chicken parts).
Specification: Mature Broilers (6-8 Weeks | Live Birds)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.