Matured Broilers (6 Weeks Live Zartech Broilers)
We offer matured broilers that were bred under disease-free and hygienic conditions to provide a premium nutrient source for consumption.
- The offered broilers have good meat conformation and are great sources of nutrients for consumption.
- They are disease-free and affordable | Zartech Brand
- Our mature broilers are available for shipping nationwide.
- Kindly place your order or request a quote.
Chicken meat is very popular throughout the world. It is seen as a healthy meat low in fat and rich in protein (lean meat). Basically, broilers (meat hens) are sold for some reason (selling before maturity, selling when matured, and selling as processed meat/chicken parts).
- For the matured broilers, they are often sold between 6 to 12 weeks, especially in Nigeria.
- Mature broilers can be slaughtered, dressed, and packaged for sale as frozen chicken. This offers more value for some customers.
Why you should consume chicken meat
- Rich in protein: It’s a great source of lean, low-fat protein that contributes to muscle growth and development.
- Good for the heart: Eating chicken breast suppresses and controls a body’s homocysteine amino acid levels which, if too high, can lead to cardiovascular disease.
- Copious quantity of phosphorus: Chicken meat is rich in phosphorus, an essential mineral that supports your teeth and bones, as well as kidney, liver, and central nervous system function.
- An abundance of selenium: Provides this essential mineral involved in metabolic performance.
- Boosts metabolism: Vitamin B6 (or B-complex vitamins) in chicken will keep blood vessels healthy, energy levels high, and metabolism burning away calories so you can manage a healthy weight..
- Rich in Niacin: Another B-vitamin, niacin, helps guard against cancer and other forms of genetic (DNA) damage.
- Natural anti-depressant: If you’re feeling depressed, eating some chicken will increase the serotonin amino acid levels in your brain, enhancing your mood, blasting stress, and lulling you to sleep.
- Promotes eye health: Chicken is an excellent source of retinol, alpha and beta-carotene, and lycopene. All these are vital for healthy eyesight.
- Low-fat content: Chicken is lean meat that contains little fat and this may protect the body from some cardiovascular conditions.
Specification: Matured Broilers (6 Weeks Live Zartech Broilers)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.