Chickens Parts (Lap | Chest | Wing | Fillet | Gizzard) – 10kg Per Pack
₦13,000.00 – ₦16,500.00
We offer farm-fresh chicken parts for consumption. The offered chickens were bred under hygienic and disease-free conditions and we are confident of the premium quality our products avail the consumers.
Our customers should also be rest-assured that the chickens were slaughtered in accordance with the outlined guidelines for the appropriate slaughter of chickens.
- The chicken parts available include laps, wings, chest, fillet, and gizzard.
- The products are packaged in bags and one bag contains 10kg of the chicken part you are buying.
- Place your order now and the minimum order is 2 bags.
We offer farm-fresh chicken parts for consumption. The offered chickens were bred under hygienic and disease-free conditions and we are confident of the premium quality our products avail the consumers. Our customers should also be rest-assured that the chickens were slaughtered in accordance with the required guidelines for the appropriate slaughter of chickens.
When it comes to white meat, chicken is one of the most important and popular options that contain the desired nutritional content for the utmost benefit of the consumers.
The chicken parts available include the following:
The products are packaged in bags and one bag contains 10kg of the chicken part you are buying.
When it comes to lean protein, chicken is a very popular option as it does not contain a lot of fat. The number of calories may vary on the basis of different parts of the chicken. Let us find them out.
- Chicken breast (chest) calories: 1 cup (140 g) of chopped or diced chicken breast provides 231 calories.
- Chicken thigh (leg) calories: 100 g serving of chicken thigh provides 209 calories.
- Chicken wings calories: 100 g of chicken wings provide 203 calories.
Quick Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Salad: Add roasted chicken breast, cherries or cranberries, halved seedless grapes, diced apple, chopped green onions, and boiled mushrooms to a bowl and mix well. Add salt and pepper as per taste. Enjoy your chicken salad. It is healthy and easy to prepare.
- Chicken Sandwich: Toast 2 slices of bread and spread butter on them. Put slices of cucumber, beetroot, onion, capsicum, and cooked chicken on one slice. You can use a mix of chicken thighs and breasts. Add salt and pepper to taste, and cover it with the second slice. Serve with ketchup or mayonnaise.
- Oven-fried Chicken: Take medium-sized cut chicken breast pieces or chicken legs (drumsticks), season them with paprika, and salt to your preferred taste. Dip the pieces in egg whites and later dip them into a mix of crushed cornflakes. Grease a baking tray and place the pieces on it. Bake for 30 minutes and serve.
Storage and Food Safety
Raw chicken can harbor bacteria, such as Campylobacter and Salmonella, that can cause illness. Cooking chicken to at least 165 degrees F will kill the bacteria, but safe handling of the raw meat during preparation is important. Never wash or rinse raw chicken, and always thoroughly clean hands, utensils, and surfaces after handling raw chicken.
Both uncooked and cooked chicken should be kept in the refrigerator, where it will keep for a few days. Refrigerate or freeze leftover chicken within two hours of serving. Both raw and cooked chicken can also be frozen for up to nine months.
Health benefits of chickens
A brief list of the health benefits you will gain from eating chicken is as follows:
- High protein content
- Fresh chicken can serve as an anti-depressant
- Prevention of bone loss
- Essential for healthy tissues in the body
- Promotes eye health
- Boosts body metabolism
- Low-fat content
- Consumption of chicken is good for the proper functioning of the heart
- Contains plenty of phosphorus
Specification: Chickens Parts (Lap | Chest | Wing | Fillet | Gizzard) – 10kg Per Pack
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
₦13,000.00 – ₦16,500.00
You may also like…
₦13,000.00 – ₦16,500.00