Old Layers (White Spent Hen | 83 Weeks)
We offer you healthy, strong, and disease-free well-fed old layers (spent hen, white layers).
- They have been raised in a clean farm environment under good management conditions.
- You will need to book ahead of the coming festive season to secure your birds. Bookings are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Limited stock is available. We ship nationwide.
‘Spent layers’ or old hens are egg-laying birds that are past their prime whose output is increasingly irregular, rendering them economically inefficient. The cost of feed and inputs remains the same but their earning capacity is greatly reduced. In the intensive egg industry, which is all about efficiency and return, these hens are often given off for sale to a thriving old layer market in Nigeria.
Benefits of Purchasing Well-Fed Old Layers
- They are sold at comparatively cheaper prices than other mature birds.
- Healthy and strong old layers which have been inspected and well scrutinized for deformities and infections.
- Color is white (not brown or black)
- Age is 83 weeks
Specification: Old Layers (White Spent Hen | 83 Weeks)
Spent layers (End of laying cycle)
|Ready to Ship|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these products