KENFLOX 20% ORAL For Livestock (1 litre)
Enrofloxacin belongs to the group of quinolones. It is a bactericidal agent, active against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, as well as anaerobic pathogens.
Enrofloxacin exhibits its bactericidal action against E. coli, Mycoplasma spp., Salmonella spp., Staphylococcus spp., Pasteurella spp., Streptococcus spp., Klebsiella spp., Pseudomonas spp. and Campylobacter.
- Contains per ml: Enrofloxacin 200 mg
Kenflox 20% Oral is effective against gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by micro-organisms sensitive to enrofloxacin. These include; (broncho) pneumonia, mycoplasmal infections, coli-septicemia/coli-diarrhea, enteritis, pasteurellosis, (para)typhoid and paratyphoid fever, urinary infection, wound infections, and secondary bacterial infections such as complications of viral diseases in poultry, pigs, calves, sheep and goats.
Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to enrofloxacin.
INCOMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER DRUGS
Do not combine with chloramphenicol, tetracycline, erythromycin, and lincomycin
- 100 ml PE-Pharma bottle packed in the individual carton box (144 bottles per box).
- 1-liter PE-Pharma bottle (12 bottles per box).
- 5-liter PE-Pharma can (2 cans per box).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration via drinking water.
- Poultry: 100 ml per 400 liters of drinking water during 3-5 days
- Pigs: 100 ml per 200 – 600 liters of drinking water during 3 – 5 days.
- Calves, sheep, goats: 5 ml per 75 – 150 kg body weight, twice daily, during 3 – 5 days.
- Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
- Meat: 9 days
- Eggs: 9 days
- Store in a dark, dry place between 15 °C and 25 °C.
- Store in closed packing.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
Specification: KENFLOX 20% ORAL For Livestock (1 litre)
Oral administration via drinking water
1000 ml bottles
|Country of Origin|
No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
At Milky Way, we provide the best veterinary pharmaceuticals and products sourced from top manufacturers and importers.
Our products are well adapted for improved livestock productivity as well as ease management practices in the farms.
Our products are available for shipping nationwide.
No shipping rates are available for this product.