KJ VITACERYL Antibiotic For Farm Animals
KJ Vitaceryl is an antibiotic used to prevent and treat gastro-intestinal and respiratory infections of farm animals as well as combat transportation, vaccination and environmental stress situations.
KJ Vitaceryl is an antibiotic (colistin-oxytetracycline hydrochloride powder) indicated for use in farm animals.
|Vitamin A||1,050,000 IU|
|Vitamin D3||210,000 IU|
|Vitamin E||3,250 mg|
|Vitamin K3||375 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1,500 mg|
|Vitamin B12||4, 150 mg|
|Vitamin Pp||7,500 mg|
|Calcium Pantothenate||3,000 mg|
|Excipients||Up to 1000g|
For calves, lambs and poultry to:
- Prevent and treat gastro-intestinal and respiratory infections caused by germs sensitive to oxytetracycline and colistin e.g. E. coli, Salmonella spp, Pasteurella spp, Mycoplasma spp, Haemophilus spp.
- Combat stress situations in cases of transportation, vaccination and environmental stressors
Store in a cool dry place. Product should be protected from light sources.
Dosage and Administration
Administered via drinking water (oral route)
For poultry and pigs:
- Prevention: 2g/L of drinking water for 3 to 5 consecutive days, in times of stress
- Treatment: 4g/L of drinking water for 3 to 5 consecutive days, from onset of first observed clinical signs/symptoms
Not to be used in cases of hypersensitivity to tetracyclines and/or colistin.
- Stick to the recommended dose
- Properly mix the prepared solution before use
- Animals must consume the medicated water within the same day of reconstitution
Meat and offal: 7 days
Eggs: 14 days
Specification: KJ VITACERYL Antibiotic For Farm Animals
Drinking water administration to farm animals
Helps prevent and treat gastro-intestinal and respiratory infections.
Helps combat transportation, vaccination and environmental stressors.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.