Bioplagen Perox (Disinfectant, Anti-Biofilm) – 20L
Bioplagen Perox is a biocide disinfectant with a wide spectrum range that removes all kind of microorganisms: bacteria (gram+, gram-), viruses, spores, oocysts (coccidia), fungi and algae. It is used to disinfectant surfaces as well as the livestock environment.
- It cleans and removes the biofilm, disinfects humidifiers, coolers, farm evaporators, etc.
- It is used for disinfecting water tanks and pipes, silos by thermal fogger and transport vehicles.
- It is highly recommended for water treatment in poultry facilities.
Bioplagen Perox is a virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal, sporicidal and algaecide disinfectant solution. It is formulated based on hydrogen peroxide in addition to acetic and peracetic acid, which is a powerful combination of disinfectants capable of removing any kind of organism, including spores and oocysts as well as those which are hard to reach as they are protected by residues and biofilm.
Spectrum of activity
It has a broad spectrum efficient disinfectant to eliminate all types of microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, spores, protozoan and coccidian oocysts, such as algae and biofilm.
- Hydrogen Peroxide ………………………….. 25.00%
- Acetic Acid …………………………. 6.00%
- Peracetic Acid ……………………….. 5.0%
- 100% biodegradable.
- Removes the biofilm from piping and water troughs.
- Keeps and maintains the acid pH in pipings.
- Livestock facilities, surfaces, and equipment.
- Water troughs and tools and materials (boots, wheelbarrow, etc)
- Incubation, delivery, and nursing rooms.
- Vehicles, footbaths, wheel dips, and disinfection arches.
- Water tanks, ponds, cooling, water piping.
How to use
Dissolve Bioplagen Perox in water at the dosage recommended below:
- Biofilm cleaning pipes (3-4 h): 1ml each to 100ml of water (1%)
- Hatcheries and/or classification: 7- 10ml each to 1000ml of water (0.7- 1%)
- Routine disinfection and disinfection arcs: 1 ml each to 200ml of water (0.5%)
- Environmental disinfection by nebulization: 1ml each to 100ml of water (1%)
- Footbaths/Rodaluvios (Renew weekly): 2ml each to 100ml of water (2%)
- Water treatment in poultry facilities: 1ml each to 1000ml of water
Storage and precautions
- Store in a cool dry place
- POISON: DO NOT INGEST
Specification: Bioplagen Perox (Disinfectant, Anti-Biofilm) – 20L
Biofilm removal, Disinfection of animal environment
1 gallon/keg (20 liters)
|Ready to Ship|
No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
At Agricare STD Plus Limited, we pride ourselves as the sole distributor of standard brands such as IZO (Italy), Chemifarma (Italy), Miavit (GmbH Germany), Dr Alder (Germany), Bestcare etc
We are an agro-allied company known for the marketing and distribution of standard brands which are synonymous to quality.
No shipping rates are available for this product.