Combat – The New Generation Disinfectant
Combat does a total combing operation against pathogens. It is an approved worldwide combination against BIRD FLU.
Combat is embedded with:
- Wide spectrum of activity against virus, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, algae, insects and biofilm
- Long lasting action [7days]
- Highly effective in hard water
- Stable in high pH
- Easy to use
- Quick contact time [10 minutes]
- Pleasant odor [pine]
- Effective with organic matter
It also finds usage in:
- Pet Clinics
- Food processing units
- Dairy farms
- Transport equipment
- Medical centers
- It is recommended for usage in all types of poultry farms [chicken, turkey, breeders, layers, broilers and hatcheries]
- It is also recommended for dairy farms, pet clinics, food processing units [slaughter houses, cold storage, grain storage, transport equipment, malls and restaurants and medical centers.
- It is a strong virucidal, bactericidal, fungicides and insect repellent.
- It is an approved worldwide combination against BIRD FLU.
Characteristics of an Ideal Disinfectant
Let’s see if we meet the characteristics of an ideal disinfectant:
- It should be rapidly toxic to a wide range of microorganisms at room temp.
- It should be unaffected by environmental factors
- It should be non-toxic for animals and man
- It should be non-corrosive
- It should have the capacity of penetrate, preferably with a detergent action
- It should be stable in water and unaffected by hard water
Methods of Application
Combat is easy to apply:
- Spraying ( terminal & routine disinfection): As regular biosecurity product, combat is recommended by spraying at the rate of 1:200 ( 5ML / LTR water ). However, in case of outbreaks of AI,IBD, ND and FMD, the concentration may be elevated to be 1:50 ( 20 ML /LTR water).
- Dipping (foot bath, wheel bath):At In the rate of 1:100 (10 ML/LTR). The solution is valid for 1 week but it is recommended to be changed regularly every 2-3days to get better biosecurity
- Misting: During suspected epidemics, it is preferred that fine misting is done in presence of animals for preventing cross infection, particularly disease of respiratory and communicable adaptation. Combat is complete safe and produces excellent results, when sprayed 2 to 4times daily over stock. Approximately 1 LTR of 1:200 combat solution (5ml/ltr water), per 100 cubic meters of airspace is recommended. Apply sufficient to fill the atmosphere with a very fine mist
- Thermo fogging ( for terminal disinfection): Combat is used at the rate of 1:1 solution (50% solution), and used as a fumigant at the rate of 5ML solution / cubic meter
*This product is packaged in 1litre and 5litres packs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.