Methionine (Feed Grade) – 25Kg
Methionine is a sulfur-containing amino acid that is essential for good health and productivity in poultry. These include moderating a variety of metabolic reactions, cell proliferation, and development in the body.
Methionine in poultry feed is important because of its many functions such as:
- Enhancing protein synthesis
- Reducing cost through increasing feed efficiency
- Alleviating the negative effects of stress
- Acting as a precursor in metabolic pathways
- Increasing breast meat
- Animal species: poultry
- Route of administration: feed
- Dosage: as recommended, from day old throughout life
Specification: Methionine (Feed Grade) – 25Kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these products