Monensin + Vitamin E – Feed Grade Anticoccidial Premix for Poultry
This is a feed grade anticoccidial premix/supplement which protects layers and broilers against gut parasites.
- This feed supplement protects the tissues of the intestine against Eimeria sp, an organism responsible for causing extensive damage to the intestinal microflora and as such result in into necrotic enteritis.
- Monensin + Vitamin E is recommended for birds between 3 days to 14 weeks of age.
Monensin + Vitamin E premix, when added to the feed, serves as a natural antioxidant. This it does by protecting body cells, keeping them in stable conditions, and preventing liver damage.
- It increases egg productivity in laying birds as a result of higher feed intake and efficiency, as well as better nutrient digestibility.
- Effective against different Eimeria species thus help to keep the integrity of the gut and its functions (Eimeria species infest the intestine and destroy cell tissues causing extensive damage to the intestinal mucosa-which leads to coccidiosis)
- Monensin impacts the gut biota by promoting positive bacteria to accelerate the growth and performance of birds.
- It includes Vitamin A (a strong natural anti-oxidant which helps protect cells and keep up their stability)
- Vitamin E takes over important functions in the immune system: stimulates antibody production, the phagocytic and bactericidal effects of phagocytes, thus stimulate resistance to diseases.
- Vitamin E also protects the muscle cells and avoid degeneration of muscle fibers. This helps the chickens to build up a robust foundation for successful production performance.
- Vitamin E is generally known for its impact on; better nutrient digestibility, higher feed intake, better body weight, and feed efficiency improve feed intake under heat stress and increase egg production due to better nutrient intake and feed conversion ratio
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Package: Sachets and bags
- Type/Class: Coccidiostats and Histomonistats
- Composition: 100,000mg (E 5 1 701) Monensin-Na
- Additional nutrients: Vitamins, provitamins
- Shipping options: Economy pickup and Convenient delivery
- Animal species; poultry.
- Route of administration; feed grade
- Indication: For poultry between day 3 after hatch and 14 weeks of age as advised by the veterinarian
- Application: 500g per ton of feed (Layers, broilers, and turkeys)
Specification: Monensin + Vitamin E – Feed Grade Anticoccidial Premix for Poultry
Monensin + Vitamin E 500g, Monensin + Vitamin E 20kg
1 review for Monensin + Vitamin E – Feed Grade Anticoccidial Premix for Poultry
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.