Formagene (Package: 10kg) – Terminal Fumigant for Poultry and Livestock Houses
Do you want to fumigate a poultry or livestock house? Formagene is a triple-action terminal fumigant for poultry and livestock houses. It contains 93% formaldehyde. It is:
- Fast acting
- Enters all cracks
- Broad spectrum
- Releases formaldehyde which instantly moves with air
Formagene is effective against all bacteria, viruses, and fungi including spores. It is used for:
- Terminal disinfection of poultry houses (Closed houses)
- As slow release disinfectant for nest boxes
- As an egg disinfectant
Things You Should Know About Formagene
- Safe for Poultry House: It has slow and smooth gas formation. So, an explosion is not possible.
- Controllable Gas Production Level: It has a uniform and controllable concentration level.
- Minimal Detrimental Effect: Since the concentration can be control, it is much less detrimental, unlike others that cause embryo infertility.
- No Dirt or Residue: Residue is intact in the fumigator and no dirt or residue is produced as opposed to other methods.
- Safe for Farm Workers: It is not fatal to the health of personnel as line fumigator is switched on after closing the door.
- Even Gas Distribution: Formagene provides very even gas distribution throughout the house, and this can be manipulated depending on your requirement.
How Formagene Works
- Terminal disinfection of poultry houses [closed houses]
- Remove all livestock animals, edibles, medicines, and birds
- Thoroughly wash, disinfect and sweep the house. Make the house ready with lime, utensils etc.
- Close all windows, doors and ventilations etc.
- Place the fumigators in the house 30 meters apart. Fill 320g of fumagene per 100m3 of space. Set heat control at 435°f [220°c, ideally above 150°c] in the fumigators and the timer to allow 30minutes per 500g of formagene.
- Leave the building immediately
- Allow three hours after gassing has ceased, open all doors and windows [from outside] and switch on power ventilation for at least 3hours before re-entering.
- If possible, allow for 2-3days before re-introducing stock.
- As a slow released disinfectant for nest boxes
- Place 15grams of formagene in each nest box
- Take care to avoid rapid release of formaldehyde gas
- Heat from the sitting of the hen, will release gas
- Renew weekly or as required
- As an egg disinfectant
- Fumigate in a suitable heating part with 10g of formagene to disinfect egg reception room or section of egg transportation
Hatchability may fall, if;
- Eggs are already undergoing embryonic development
- Eggs have been stored for more than 3days
- Pre-washed eggs [lost bloom eggs]
- Warm eggs are preferred
- Pre-treatment of the room by washing with water gives better result
No shipping rates are available for this product.
If shipping amount is not explicitly stated or incorrect, we will contact you about shipping costs immediately after ordering directly.
We guarantee you of "zero risk purchase" experience in our shop. We do our best to ensure every customer is very satisfied by our products. We ensure you get exactly what you order for and also make sure you get your items in time. We accept returns if you send us a message within 24 hours of receiving our products. If your message comes later than 24 hours, we would have to strike a bargain.