Keproceryl Antibiotic and Multivitamin (100g)
Keproceryl is an effective combination of broad-spectrum antibiotics and vitamins indicated for the prevention and treatment of bacterial infections and vitamin deficiencies in domestic animals.
Keproceryl is a water-soluble antibiotic and vitamin formulation.
- Prevention and treatment of bacterial infections caused by gram +ve and gram -ve germs e.g CRD, Coryza, Pullorosis, Fowl Cholera, intestinal infections, streptococcal and staphylococcal infections.
- To improve growth performances in pigs, poultry, and calves
- Vitamin deficiency during and after farm stress situations.
Composition (per gram)
- Colistin (sulfate): 225000 IU
- Oxytetracycline HCl: 5000 mg
- Erythromycin thiocyanate: 35 mg
- Streptomycin sulfate: 35 mg
- Vitamin A: 3000 IU
- Vitamin D3: 1500 IU
- Vitamin E: 2 mg
- Vitamin k3: 2 mg
- Vitamin B1: 2 mg
- Vitamin B2: 4 mg
- Nicotinic acid 20mg
- D. CA. Panthothenate: 10 mg
- Vitamin B6: 2 mg
- Vitamin B12: 10 mcg
- Vitamin C: 20 mg
- Inositol: 1 mg
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration via drinking water.
- Prevention: 0.5 g per liter for 5-7 days
- Treatment: 1g per liter for 5-7 days
- If mixed with feed, this product should be used immediately.
- Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
Edible tissue: 21 days
Store in a dry, dark place, between 2oC and 25oC.
Store in closed packing, away from air.
Keep away from children.
Specification: Keproceryl Antibiotic and Multivitamin (100g)
|Country of Origin|
Administration in drinking water
No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
We have over 20 years experience in providing the best quality poultry farm input to the market at competitive prices. So, you can be guaranteed of getting good quality products at competitive prices from us. We do our due diligence to ensure every customer is satisfied.
No shipping rates are available for this product.