Vetzyme B + E (with Zinc and Selenium) 100 Tabs/Pack
Vetzyme B + E (with Zinc and Selenium) has been specifically formulated to help promote activity and all round good health, important for any dog, in particular for improved muscle tone in working breeds.
Vetzyme B plus E is noted to help aid muscle tone in canine species. It has been specifically formulated to help promote activity and all round good health, important for any dog, in particular for working breeds. These tablets combine the attributes of B-Complex vitamins with vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc. Feeding these tasty tablets will help to keep your dog alert and ready for action.
These water-soluble vitamins cannot be stored in the body to any great extent. Therefore, Vetzyme B + E tablets are an ideal way of boosting your dog’s supply of these important vitamins throughout the day.
- Guard against nervousness
- Promote fitness and vitality
- Release energy to the muscles
- Promote a shiny healthy coat and skin
Vitamin E helps to
- Maintain a healthy heart and circulation
- Improve the functions of the healthy immune system
- Maintain healthy energy levels
Selenium and Zinc
- Develop good muscle tone
- Promote healthy growth
Vitamin E and Selenium are also important factors for the maintenance of breeding potential.
Dosage and administration (daily):
- Toy & Small Breeds 1-5kg ……………………. 1/2 – 1 Tablet
- Medium Dogs 6-15kg ……………………. 1 – 2 Tablets
- Large Breed Dogs 16-30kg ……………………. 3 Tablets
- Very Large Breeds 30kg + ……………………. 4 Tablets
- Puppies aged 6 weeks and over.
Dried Brewer’s Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Silicon Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Stearate, Nicotinic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid and Cyanocobalamin.
Specification: Vetzyme B + E (with Zinc and Selenium) 100 Tabs/Pack
Oral administration | To aid muscle tone and improve performance
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.