Vigorlite (Multivitamin and Amino Acid Supplement) – 100g
This is a water-soluble multivitamin and also a feed grade supplement that supplies the essential vitamins and amino acids needed for the optimum growth and performance of poultry.
- This product is beneficial as it serves a range of livestock including; poultry, fish, swine, rabbit, and dog.
Vigorlite is a general vitamin and amino acid supplement for all kinds of livestock.
- Essential nutritional supplement for chicks from day-old till the fourteenth day of life. It can also be fed to chicks till they are 4 weeks of age.
- Ensures faster growth
- Aids recovery from stress
- An anti-stress after periods such as transportation and vaccination
- An egg booster for laying birds
- Poultry: 100g medicates 300-500 litres of water
- Pigs: 1g medicates 2kg of feed
- Rabbits: 1g medicates 2kg of feed
- Dogs: 1g medicates 2kg of feed
- Fish: 100g medicates 200kg of feed. Alternatively, 100g should be dissolved in 20 litres of water which can be used to medicate 1000-2000 cubic litres of water.
- Use disinfectant-free water
- For veterinary use only
- Store in a dry, dark place (max. 30oC).
- Store in closed packing, away from air.
- Keep away from children.
Specification: Vigorlite (Multivitamin and Amino Acid Supplement) – 100g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.