Vitamino Trace Oral (1 Litre)
Vitamino Trace Oral contains a balanced mixture of vitamins, amino acids and trace elements necessary to combat deficiencies and for improved performance in farm animals.
Vitamino Trace Oral indications:
- For the treatment and prevention of vitamin deficiencies (weakness in neonates, growth disturbances, anorexia, osteoporosis, disturbances of intestinal flora after long-term antibiotic treatment, poor condition, stress, vaccination, excessive changes in temperature, transport etc)
- Thus, it can also be used after treatment of coccidiosis, worm, bacterial and viral infections in poultry, calves, lambs, and piglets.
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration via drinking water
- Poultry: 1 ml per 5 liters of drinking water during 5 to 7 days.
- Calves: 1 ml per 10 liters of drinking water for 5 to 7 days.
- Lambs, piglets: 1ml per 20 liters of drinking water for 5 to 7 days.
Note: Use this oral formulation as a supplement to the feed, thus medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
Withdrawal period: None
- Store in a dry, dark place.
- Store in a closed packing
- Keep out of the reach of children
- For veterinary use only.
Specification: Vitamino Trace Oral (1 Litre)
Administration in drinking water, to combat deficiencies in farm animals
|Country of Origin|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.