Vitamino Trace Oral (1 Litre)
Vitamino Trace Oral contains a balanced mixture of vitamins, amino acids and trace elements necessary to combat deficiencies and for improved performance in farm animals.
Vitamino Trace Oral indications:
- For the treatment and prevention of vitamin deficiencies (weakness in neonates, growth disturbances, anorexia, osteoporosis, disturbances of intestinal flora after long-term antibiotic treatment, poor condition, stress, vaccination, excessive changes in temperature, transport etc)
- Thus, it can also be used after treatment of coccidiosis, worm, bacterial and viral infections in poultry, calves, lambs, and piglets.
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration via drinking water
- Poultry: 1 ml per 5 liters of drinking water during 5 to 7 days.
- Calves: 1 ml per 10 liters of drinking water for 5 to 7 days.
- Lambs, piglets: 1ml per 20 liters of drinking water for 5 to 7 days.
Note: Use this oral formulation as a supplement to the feed, thus medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
Withdrawal period: None
- Store in a dry, dark place.
- Store in a closed packing
- Keep out of the reach of children
- For veterinary use only.
Specification: Vitamino Trace Oral (1 Litre)
Administration in drinking water, to combat deficiencies in farm animals
|Country of Origin|
No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
We have over 20 years experience in providing the best quality poultry farm input to the market at competitive prices. So, you can be guaranteed of getting good quality products at competitive prices from us. We do our due diligence to ensure every customer is satisfied.
No shipping rates are available for this product.