Tick and Flea Powder (RAYVE Brand) – 150g
This product is indicated for the control of ectoparasitic infestations in small animals and pets.
Rayve tick and flea powder
When pets are exposed to the environment (playing outside on lawns and grasses), there is a tendency for contact with ticks/ectoparasites naturally lodged on grasses etc.
As ticks and fleas are blood-sucking insects, there is a tendency for the pets to become anemic with consequent heavy infestations. Most ectoparasites act as vectors/carriers and transmit secondary diseases to pets. These include Lyme disease, tularemia, ehrlichiosis, babesi0sis and more. Many of these diseases can kill pets.
Directions for use
- Make sure the pet is properly restrained
- Apply only on dry skin while the animal is standing.
- Ensure the powder does not go beyond fur to the ears.
- Comb/groom the fur the “wrong” way (against the bend of hair).
- Leave the animal for about 20 minutes
- Further comb/groom the fur of the animal to remove the remnant of the powder from the skin coat
- Release the animal from restraint.
- For animal use only.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid inhalation/contact with the eyes.
- Get the aid of a veterinarian.
- Treat symptomatically.
Specification: Tick and Flea Powder (RAYVE Brand) – 150g
Control of ectoparasitic infestations | Small animals | Pets
Net weight; 150g
|Country of Origin|
No shipping rates are available for this product.