Ampligo (Insecticide | Syngenta Brand)
Ampligo is a broad-spectrum insecticide that can be used to control Tuta absoluta, Diamond Back Moth, Whiteflies, Leaf-hoppers, Fall Army Worm, and other lepidopteran pests in vegetables.
Rates of application
- One sachet per knapsack
- Diamondback moth (Plutella xylostella) in leafy vegetables
- Spider mites (Tetranychus urticae)
- Tuta absoluta in tomatoes and Spodoptera spp. (Fall Army Worm) in maize
- Leaf miners (Liriomyza spp), thrips and leaf-hoppers
- Aphids, whiteflies, leafminers, leafhoppers
Ampligo: Product benefits
- Fast action with immediate pest kill.
- Proven best in class efficacy against the control of Tuta absoluta, Diamond Back Moth, Fall Army Worm, and all other caterpillars.
- One product against many key pests such as whiteflies, thrips, aphids, beetles, leaf-hoppers, among others.
- It is economical. It delivers strong action at a low rate of the application while covering a broad spectrum of pests.
- Low PHI of 3 days.
- Long-lasting protection.
- Safe use on many crops.
- Controls all pest stages including the eggs and the adult stages.
Lepidoptera (moths and butterflies) are the second most diverse pest insects after beetles. There is hardly any cultivated plant that is not attacked by at least one lepidopteran pest.
- As pollinators of many plants, adult moths and butterflies are usually beneficial insects that feed on nectar using their siphoning proboscis.
- The caterpillar however almost always has chewing mouthparts that are suitable for feeding on various parts of a plant and causing production losses.
- Most caterpillars are defoliators or miners of succulent plant tissues.
- Some (for example wood moths) can cause gum pockets and introduce rot resulting in timber degrade. They bore large holes in stems which can leave smaller trees susceptible to wind damage.
- They can be severe pests of seedlings in the nursery (for instance cutworms or armyworms) which can cause partial to complete defoliation and bending of the seedlings.
- Many species of lepidopteran pests can cause outbreaks in certain plants, causing a significant drop in yield and economic losses.
Specification: Ampligo (Insecticide | Syngenta Brand)
1 review for Ampligo (Insecticide | Syngenta Brand)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.