Copper Sulphate (25kg bags)
Copper sulphate is an inorganic compound that can be used as a fungicide, algaecide, root killer, and herbicide in both agriculture and non-agricultural settings. It is also used as an antimicrobial and molluscicide.
Major uses of copper sulphate:
- Used in the preparation of Fungicides
- It is an essential component in the production of insecticides such as copper arsenite
- It can serve as a good source of sulphur in correcting sulphur deficiency in the soil.
- It can serve as a good source of sulphur in correcting sulphur deficiency in animals
- It can also be a source of plant nutrients in rice field
Specification: Copper Sulphate (25kg bags)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.