Multi-K® Absolute Fertilizer (Pure Potassium Nitrate) – 25kg
Multi-k is a plant modifier (potassium nitrate). This unique crystalline formulation is an advanced grade fertilizer for cultivation systems (fertigation and foliar).
- Multi-K is completely soluble in water, does not leave deposits or residues in solution, as the temperature increases, the quantity of Multi-k soluble in a given quantity of water increases.
- We offer Multi-k in 25kg bags which are available for shipping nationwide.
Multi-K Absolute Fertilizer
This plant modifier (Potassium Nitrate), the unique crystalline formulation is an advanced grade fertilizer for cultivation systems (fertigation and foliar)
|Total nitrogen (N)||%||13.8||13.4||–|
|Nitrogen (N-NO 3 ) nitric||%||13.8||13.4||–|
|Potassium oxide (K 2 O) soluble in water||%||46.5||45.5||–|
|Water-soluble potassium (K)||%||38.6||37.8||–|
|pH (10% solution)||7.0||6.0||8.5|
|Loss on drying (humidity)||%||00:08||–||0.2|
|Apparent density||g / ml||1.1||0.8||1.4|
Multi-K® Absolute is the highest concentration and highest purity crystalline potassium nitrate.
- Optimal potassium nutrition: Multi-K® Absolute is a pure and versatile potassium form, suitable for setting the best fertigation plans.
- Maximum assimilability of nutrients: Thanks to the synergy between K + and NO3 ions – and to the readiness and solubility of Multi-K Absolute, the maximum efficiency of the fertilizer is obtained, in compliance with environmental balances.
- Maximum Natural Crop Strength: the mechanical resistance of the tissues is improved by thickening the membranes and increasing the dry substance.
- Effective Nitrogen Nutrition: thanks to the nitric form (NO3 -), readily assimilated even in extreme situations (asphyxiated soils, low temperatures, etc.) where nitrogen nutrition is more difficult.
- Eliminates the Risks of Burns or Local Desiccations: free of conditioning agents such as chlorine (Cl – ), sodium (Na + ) and sulfur (SO 4 – ), which can induce direct phytotoxicity and an increase in soil salinity.
- The absorption of chlorine and sodium is limited or prevented: nitric nitrogen (NO 3 – ) and potassium (K + ) generate a positive antagonism during radical absorption in respect of chlorides (Cl – ) and sodium (Na + ), optimizing the mineral nutrition of the crops also in saline soils and favoring the maximum quality of the crops.
- Qualitatively Superior Productions: Its versatility of use allows to distribute the potassium in the moments of maximum need to optimize all the qualitative parameters (production in sugars, dry substance, color, …)
As an advanced formulation of the Multi-K® line. it is characterized by the following features
- Allow the optimal nitrogen-potassium nutrition in fertigation with the Maximum Assimilation of Nutrients;
- Maximum effectiveness for foliar interventions with potassium nitrate, thanks to purity and concentration and a sub-acid pH (6 ÷ 7)
- Favor the maximum Natural Resistance of crops, and the optimal use of water;
- Guarantee the maximum crop photosynthetic activity, avoiding physiological or chlorine desiccation;
- Being versatile in use, guaranteeing fast and optimal solubilization in water in the preparation of concentrated solutions;
Main field applications
- Simultaneously distribute nitric nitrogen and potassium in readily assimilable forms
- Optimize crop nutrition in extreme situations (cold climates, asphyxiated and / or calcareous soils, low fertility, limestone)
- Revitalize crops after metabolic stress and developmental blockages.
- Thanks to its maximum concentration and purity, Multi-K® Absolute is specifically indicated for fertirrigation / nebulization and for foliar fertilization.
- Fertigation: For all crops (tomato, tobacco, vine, melon) where potassium and nitrogen nutrition in the right ratio (1: 3,4) are essential during the production yielding phase. The average use dose is 1 kg/mc, with higher dosages depending on the phenological phase of the culture.
- Foliar: Due to its purity and concentration, lends itself better than other potassium nitrates for foliar interventions. The average dosage is 0.5 ÷ 1 kg/hl. It can be used to prevent or recover deficiencies in potassium, promote complete and robust growth and to carry out “honeydew” or resin washes.
Compatible with most products on the market. Solubility decreases when mixed with sulphates in concentrated form.
- Store in a suitable dry place
- Do not store near food and foodstuff
- Do not re-use empty sacks
- Harmful if it comes in contact with the skin or swallowed
Specification: Multi-K® Absolute Fertilizer (Pure Potassium Nitrate) – 25kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…