Atraforce Powder (Selective/Systemic Herbicide | 80% WP Atrazine) -1kg
Atraforce is a selective and systemic herbicide containing 80% Atrazine WP (800g/kg atrazine powder). It controls a wide range of broadleaf weeds and some annual grasses with a pre-emergent and early post-emergent mechanism of action.
Atraforce Powder 80% WP
Atraforce is a Triazine compound used as pre-and early-post emergence herbicide for the control of annual weed in forestry, established grasses, maize, yam, sorghum, pineapple, and sugarcane.
Atrazine 80 % WP (wettable powder). Also available in liquid form at 50 % SC (Soluble liquid).
- Mix the required quantity of Atraforce with clean water to form a smooth paste
- Pour the paste into the spray tank through a sieve.
- Add water and keep the mixture in continuous suspension by means of agitation.
- In general, use 100-200 liters of water per hectare
|Crop||Dose rate Kg/Ha|
Wear suitable protective gloves and face protection when handling. When using this agent, do not drink or smoke. Do not apply where the root of non-target plants can absorb the chemical. Avoid contaminating water supplies. Wash powder from skin and eyes immediately. Keep away from food, drinks and animal feedstuff. Keep out of the reach of children.
The withholding period is 28 days
- Store in a suitable dry place
- Do not store near food and foodstuff
- Do not re-use empty sacks
- Harmful if it comes in contact with the skin or swallowed
Specification: Atraforce Powder (Selective/Systemic Herbicide | 80% WP Atrazine) -1kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.