Vinash Systemic Herbicide | 1 Litre
Vinash is a foliar-applied, total agricultural herbicide with rapid translocation throughout the plant for the control of most stubborn annual and perennial grasses, weeds affecting arable and plantation crops, under pre-plant, post-emergence directed conditions, reduced or zero tillage systems.
It contains Glyphosate 41% w/w
Vinash systemic herbicide is a diphenyl ether group used for selective weed control in a wide variety of fruit trees, tomatoes, field crops, ornamentals, forestry, sugar cane and non-crop fields. Vinash systemic herbicide controls a wide variety of annual broadleaf and grass weeds. Vinash is used for pre-plant, pre-emergence and post-emergence purposes. Vinash has prolonged residual activity and displays a negligible amount of leaching. Minimal irrigation rain is required to trigger the residual effect.
Selective pre-and pre-emergence herbicide aimed at a wide range. The touch operation is limited. Inhibits protoporphyrinogen oxidase, which does permanent damage to the cell membrane. It is used for pre-plant, pre-emergence and post-emergence purposes.
These are key features/characteristics associated with the product Vinash:
- Flexible combining of tanks – may be combined with other herbicides.
- Broad-spectrum activity – Continue to be successful and prolong the action in the soil.
- Excellent management over both broadleaf and grassy weeds.
- Total eradication of selected weeds.
Vinash broad-spectrum herbicide
|Active ingredients||:||Glyphosate 41% w/w|
|Type||:||Broad Spectrum non-selective post-emergence herbicide|
|Mode of Action||:||Breaks apical dominance tillering, reduces the availability of phenylalanine and thus kills unwanted plants like Cynododon Dactlyon, Kalm Grass and also Imperata Cylindrica in addition to other grasses|
|Recommended For||:||Postemergence of weeds in the field and irrigation canals.|
|Recommended Doses||:||2.4 Lt per ha|
Specification: Vinash Systemic Herbicide | 1 Litre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We deliver goods anywhere but we shall not be responsible for the shipping cost.
- Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
All goods bought are in good condition and return is only acceptable with three days of purchase.
There are no inquiries yet.