Karate Insecticide (5EC | Syngenta Brand)
Karate 5 EC is highly active (by contact and ingestion) against a wide range of biting, chewing and sucking insect pests.
- It contains lambda-cyhalothrin as the active ingredient.
- The products are packed in 250mL bottles.
- Use pesticides safely.
Purchase this product now and let’s eliminate your insect pests.
Karate 5EC is a broad-spectrum insecticide containing lambda-cyhalothrin as the active ingredient. This insecticide is very effective for the control of biting, chewing and sucking insect pests of cotton and other crops including grasshoppers, locusts and armyworm.
- It is suitable for use on any major crops because of its wide scope of action.
- Lambda cyhalothrin 5 % EC (Emulsifiable concentrate)
- Grasshoppers, Locusts, Armyworms, etc.
Karate: How to use
- Karate 5EC is highly active (by contact and ingestion) against a wide range of insect pests. It can eliminate or reduce the acaricidal sprays needed in the season if applied regularly, especially using high volume ground sprays.
- Dilute the amount indicated below with clean water.
- Dose: 1.5 – 2.0mL/liter of water.
- Do not smoke, drink or eat while using this product.
- Wear eye protection (at least glasses). If you get it in your eyes, wash it out at once.
- Wear synthetic rubber gloves. Undiluted Karate can irritate your skin. If you get it on your skin, wash it off at once. If you spill it on your clothes, change and wash them immediately.
Safety when spraying
- As with all chemicals, avoid contact with the spray as much as you can.
- When using mist blower, wear a mask covering nose and mouth.
- To avoid harming fish in ponds or other water bodies, do not spray over water.
- Eye splashes: Hold eyelids apart and pour in a gentle stream of water for 10-15 minutes. Go to a doctor.
- If Karate Insecticide is swallowed, do not make the person vomit. Take person, and this container, to a doctor at once for medical treatment.
- Medical treatment: If gastric lavage is performed, take care to prevent aspiration of gastric contents. Consider administration of activated charcoal and a laxative. Treat symptomatically.
- At least 2 years from the date of manufacture in original sealed containers stored in a cool dry place.
Specification: Karate Insecticide (5EC | Syngenta Brand)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.