Micro Force Fertilizer | 250 ml
Micro force foliar applied fertilizer is a very effective fruit and flower enhancer for plants. It has as its constituents amino acid and trace elements. It comes in liquid form.
Micro force fertilizer is an organic complex of trace elements made up of seaweed extract, humic acid & fulvic acid blended with Bio-stimulant and vegetable sourced Amino acids. It increases the uptake of essential trace elements from the soil, stimulate the respiration rate of seedlings which leads to quicker germination and faster shoot growth. This product is well certificated.
Micro force is compatible with all type of insecticides, fungicides, herbicides and PGR products. Crops suitable for this product include paddy, wheat, maize, oilseeds, potato, pulses, vegetables, fruits and trees. Spraying on the leaves improves chlorophyll content in the plant, enhances photosynthesis and increases 20-25% of higher quality crop yield. As a result of the improved chlorophyll content and enhanced photosynthesis, the plant appears lush green. When spraying, ensure the leaves are drenched properly.
Specifications of the Micro Force Fertilizer
- Dose And Application: 1 to 1.5ml/Lit water. Repeat 2-3 application every 15 days gap for better results
- Packaging: 250ml
- Form: Liquid
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Storage Cool & Dry Place
Uses of Micro Force Fertilizer
- Micro force enhances flower & fruit setting.
- It increases higher quality crop yield.
- It is compatible with chemical fertilizer, insecticide, fungicide & herbicide.
- Micro force is an eco-friendly product.
- Helps in resisting drought.
- Increase root respiration and stimulates the growth of desirable microorganism in soil.
Specification: Micro Force Fertilizer | 250 ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…