AminoForce (Herbicide | 1 liter | 12pcs per Carton)
We offer AminoForce which is a selective systematic post-emergent herbicide. The offered product is non-polar which makes it highly effective, resulting in rapid penetration by weeds.
- Our premium product can be used for control of broad-leaved weeds in cereals, tea, wheat, rice, maize, and millet production farms.
- AminoForce is fully soluble in all proportions and therefore is well adapted to low gallonage spray equipment, even at high rates of application.
- Active ingredient: 4 D-Dimethylammonium salt SL.
We deliver nationwide.
We offer AminoForce which is a selective systematic post-emergent herbicide. The offered product is non-polar which makes it highly effective, resulting in rapid penetration by weeds. The product is in a liquid state and it does not require a long time for stirring. Our premium product can be used for control of broad-leaved weeds in cereals, tea, wheat, rice, maize, and millet production farms.
AminoForce is fully soluble in all proportions and therefore is well adapted to low gallonage spray equipment, even at high rates of application. Below are the features of the product:
- Active Ingredient: 720 g / L 2, 4 D-Dimethylammonium salt SL.
- Family: Phenoxycarboxylic acid.
- Description: Selective systemic, hormone-type, post-emergence herbicide.
- Packaging: 1 Liter / 12 pieces packaged in a carton.
AminoForce is not phytotoxic!
- Having said all the desirable features of Aminoforce and how effective the product is on weeds, one might want to ask if the chemical accumulates in soil or is phytotoxic.
- No, it isn’t. AminoForce is a safe herbicide in connection with accumulation in soil and phytotoxicity. Being highly soluble in water, it leaches faster than the mineral salts of the soil and is then absorbed by the soil organic matter or clay colloids. The absorbed AminoForce is subsequently inactivated by Arthobacterium and Pseudomonas present in the soil.
- The maximum persistence in the soil is one month. AminoForce, being fully soluble in water, is compatible with Glyphosate, Dalapon, Simazine, Paraquat, Diuron for total control of a mixed weed population.
Importance of herbicides in crop production
Production of major crops has more than tripled since 1960, thanks in large part to pesticides (including herbicides). Without pesticides, more than half of our crops would be lost to pests and diseases.
Food crops on farms must compete with 30,000 species of weeds which can be very detrimental to the survival of the crops. This shows the pertinent need for specific chemicals that can deal with these pests while prolonging the life of crops and preventing post-harvest losses.
- Herbicides help farmers grow more food on less land by protecting crops from various species of weeds.
- The use of herbicides will serve to increase the productivity per hectare.
- They enable farmers to produce safe, quality foods at affordable prices.
- They also help farmers to provide an abundance of nutritious, all-year-round food which is necessary for human health.
Specification: AminoForce (Herbicide | 1 liter | 12pcs per Carton)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…