Pumpkin Seeds (Ugu) | 20g
Pumpkin seeds are edible seeds typically roasted for consumption. Place orders for your pumpkin seeds today.
- Diligent watering is very important as the vine can become susceptible to disease.
- When it’s time to put the seeds in the ground, be sure to do it properly.
These pumpkin seeds are a must-have for any farmer who is into pumpkin production. Before you plant, keep in mind that you’ll need plenty of room in your backyard to space out the seeds, so aspiring pumpkin growers who lack substantial outdoor space might want to stick to the pumpkin patch or store.
Caring for the pumpkins when they’re in the ground can be a time-intensive process, but as long as you set a routine, there will be big orange pumpkin fruits/vegetables on your farm in just a few months.
Where to plant pumpkin seeds
Ensure you pick a planting site with good sunlight. Keep in mind that the soil should be able to drain because pumpkins prefer soil that is not too soggy. The pumpkins will need some room to grow, so you’ll need to clear a big spot on your farm.
Check the pH of your soil (which you can do with a kit)—it should read between 6 and 6.8. Make sure the area is clear of any pests, insects, and weeds: You can use weed block two weeks ahead of planting, which will allow the weeds to die naturally.
When to plant pumpkins
The best time to plant pumpkin seeds is from late May to early July, so you can get productivity at its peak.
Specification: Pumpkin Seeds (Ugu) | 20g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…