We supply suckers that were bred from high-performing sucker-producing parent plants and they are reputed for rapid growth, early fruiting, and high yield potential.
- A sucker is a lateral shoot that develops from the rhizome and usually emerges close to the parent plant.
- The offered products are high-quality suckers that produce healthy fruits and conversely make cultivation a profitable one for farmers.
- We have pineapple sucker available.
A sucker is a plant growth that develops from the rootstock of a plant that has undergone grafting.
- A sucker grows from the base of the root of the plant at a certain distance away from the plant.
- This undesirable part of the plant should be removed to prevent it from sucking away the plant’s energy.
- Rooted suckers can be dug up and planted elsewhere.
A pineapple plant flowers only once and produces one pineapple. Then it dies. But before it dies it also produces offspring.
- Suckers or pups are little plantlets that grow between the leaves of the mature pineapple.
- Some varieties will produce more suckers than others, some will start earlier and others later.
- But they all produce at least a few suckers or pups before they die.
- If you leave the suckers in place you get what is called a “ratoon crop”.
- How to take off suckers from pineapple plants: Grab them as close to the base as possible, and twist and pull at the same time. They usually come off easily.
- And then plant them like you plant pineapple tops. Just stick them in the ground and they’ll grow.
- Variety name: Smooth Cayenne.
- The maturity period is 18 months.
Specification: Pineapple Suckers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…