Tangelo Orange Seedling
Tangelos, a hybrid of mandarin orange and grapefruit, are oblong in shape and look like oranges. They are juicy with less pulp than regular oranges and can be eaten fresh off the tree or used in salads and cooked dishes. You can grow your own tangelo tree by saving the seeds from fruit and planting them into pots. Place your orders now.
Tangelos, a hybrid of mandarin orange and grapefruit, are oblong in shape and look like oranges. They are juicy with less pulp than regular oranges and can be eaten fresh off the tree or used in salads and cooked dishes. You can grow your own tangelo tree by saving the seeds from fruit and planting them into pots.
What you need to know about tangelo orange farming
- Acquire your seedlings from reputable farms, preferably at the onset of rains.
- If not acquired at the onset of rains, ensure you adequately provide irrigation to the seedlings.
- Prepare the field and dig planting holes 60 x 60 x 60 cm.
- Usually, the plant density varies from 150 to 500 trees per ha, which means distances of 5 by 6 meters or 7 by 8 meters (oranges, grapefruits, and mandarins).
- It is very important to ensure that seedlings are not transplanted too deep.
- After planting, the seedlings ought to be at the same height or preferably, somewhat higher than in the nursery.
- Under no circumstances must the graft union ever contact the soil or mulching material if used.
- Keep the trees free of weeds.
- Remove all side branches/rootstock suckers.
Specification: Tangelo Orange Seedling
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…