Anti-Fever Herb (100mL)
Place an order for our herbal products today!
Anti-Fever Herb possesses a myriad of healing benefits for animals and humans alike. When used correctly, they work gently within the body, rebalancing it and supporting it to function better.
- Animals have been using plants for healing purposes for centuries. It is from observing wild animals that humans learned the healing benefits of plants. For example, the Indian tribes of the western United States learned about the antimicrobial properties of Ligusticum porteri (Osha) by observing bears ingest and roll in the plants. Osha is mainly known and used by humans for its antiviral benefits. It’s referred to by many as “bear medicine”.
- Herbs can be a great support for animals, in the same way, that herbs can be a great support for humans. Whether that’s to help animals who are sick or as a means of supporting good health and preventing disease.
- Herbs can be used to help an animal who is sick by providing support to the organ or bodily system that is impacted by or is contributing to the illness.
Various types of animal herbs
Alterative – can restore the proper function of the body and increase health and vitality eg Burdock, Cleavers, Echinacea, Garlic, Yellow Dock
Anti-inflammatory – can help the body combat inflammation eg Chamomile, Calendula, Turmeric, Licorice, Yarrow, Ginger, Meadowsweet
Anti-lithic – can prevent the formation of stones or gravel in the urinary system and help remove them from the body eg Gravel Root, Corn Silk, Couchgrass
Carminative – can stimulate the peristalsis of the digestive system and relax the stomach eg Chamomile, Dill, Ginger, Peppermint, Sage, Thyme, Valerian
Hepatic – can aid the liver by toning and strengthening it and increasing the flow of bile – Artichoke, Barberry Dandelion, Elecampane, Milk Thistle, Turmeric, Yarrow, Yellow Dock
Sedative – can calm the nervous system and reduce stress and nervousness throughout the body eg Passionflower, Skullcap, Valerian, Californian Poppy
Vulnerary – can aid the body in healing wounds and cuts when applied externally eg Chickweed, Cleavers, Comfrey, Calendula, Marshmallow, Mullein
Specification: Anti-Fever Herb (100mL)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…