Gorontula Syrup | 100 ML
Gorontula is known to be a ‘miracle fruit’ by those who know of its many health benefits. Established as the tree of hibiscus, Azanza, snot apple in English, Gorontula as it is called in Hausa. It’s soft and chewy, so it’s also called “African Chewing Gum” fruit. It’s botanically referred to as azanza garckeana. it possesses many health benefits. Goron Tula fruits can be submerged in a limited amount of water to create a jelly. This is how the Gorontula syrup is made. The Gorontula syrup is entirely organic and natural.
Gorontula Syrup is said to help cleanse the body system, prevent diseases such as high blood pressure andtreat challenges of infertility. It also acts as an aphrodisiac. It can also help with bowel movement, ease digestion and with the body’s immune system. Perhaps notably, it is safe for all ages to drink. Analysis has shown that seeds are used as natural medicines for illnesses and diseases.
Some of the benefits of the Gorontula syrup are:
- Addresses pains in the abdomen and chest
- It treats cough
- It treats Liver issues
- This wonder fruit contains antioxidants, one of which is carotenoids, which helps to detoxify the body’s system. This stimulates your liver and helps clear up your system.
- It boosts libido
- Prevents You from the risk of getting Cancer
- The antioxidants in the fruit help battle antibodies that can destroy the body’s cells.
- Lowers or reduce blood sugar; this is particularly helpful to people who have diabetes. It can also be applicable to all.
- Prevents Blood Pressure
- Tannins in Gorontula have also been reported to have other biochemical effects on humans.
- It helps speed up blood clotting, decreases blood pressure, lowers serum lipid levels and induces necrosis in the liver.
- The Gorontula syrup also helps to modulate immunoresponses. However, the dosage and form of tannins are crucial to these effects.
- This wonder fruit plays a part in improving one’s eyesight.
- Saponins are one of the components of this fruit. This compound has antimicrobial properties that protect the body from fungi, bacteria and viruses.
- They also boost immune function by stimulating the development of T-cells.
- They also act as antioxidants and reduce oxidative stress.
Specification: Gorontula Syrup | 100 ML
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.