Nakata Oxygen Regulator
Gases are typically contained and transported in compressed gas cylinders and pressure gauges are used to monitor the pressures within those cylinders. These pressure gauges are typically mounted on regulators that control the output of the gas (e.g. oxygen) in the cylinder. The Nakata Oxygen Regulator is a type of pressure gauge.
Get yours now!
Nakata Oxygen Regulator
The Nakata Oxygen Regulator is a type of oxygen flow control regulator. It is a pressure-reducing device designed to regulate or lower oxygen pressure from a cylinder to desired and safe levels.
One area of application is oxyacetylene welding commonly referred to as gas welding. This is a process that relies on the combustion of oxygen and acetylene. When mixed in correct proportions within a hand-held torch or blowpipe, a relatively hot flame is produced with a temperature of about 3200 ℃. The chemical action of the oxyacetylene flame can be adjusted by changing the ratio of the volume of oxygen to acetylene using gas regulators.
- High-quality product with two gauges
- Pressure dial
- Pressure safety relief valve
- Machined brass body
- Flow meter regulator
- Single-stage piston design
- Combination of regulator and flow meter as one unit.
- Steel case and sturdy construction
- Medium duty gas gauge and regulator.
- Forged brass body for maximum strength.
- No soldered joint for easy maintenance.
- Easy to read dual scale gauge.
- One gauge shows the pressure for carbonating and dispensing. The other gauge displays how much Oxygen is left.
- Easy to use dial for pressure adjustment from min to max.
- Pressure safety relief valve which can be pulled to release pressure when disconnecting.
- Accurate machining and chrome-plated finish.
- The polycarbonate flow tube and outer cover are impact-resistant for maximum durability.
- Compact lightweight construction.
Sintered metal inlet filter to trap impurities.
Important Points to Note
- Hydrocarbon contaminants should never come into contact with oxygen gauges that have been properly cleaned.
- Oxygen gauges should never be handled with bare hands or leather or contaminated gloves.
- When stored, oxygen gauges must be kept separated from other pressure gauges or tools that may have had contact with oils.
- They should always be stored in their protective packaging.
Specification: Nakata Oxygen Regulator
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…