Taf 25% Oral (Thiamphenicol 250mg)
Taf 25% comes as an oral antibiotic containing Thiamphenicol which has broad-spectrum activity and thus can be used to treat a wide range of conditions. It is very powerful but non-toxic, highly cost-effective, and has a rapid effect against both gram-positive and negative organisms.
Taf 25% contains Thiamphenicol which is an antimicrobial formulation intended for the treatment of infectious diseases in cattle, pigs, and poultry.
It is the methyl-sulfonyl analog of chloramphenicol and has a similar spectrum of activity, but is 2.5 to 5 times as potent. Its main advantage over chloramphenicol is that it has never been associated with aplastic anemia. Taf 25% has some additional advantages such as the broad-based spectrum of activity, non-toxicity with cost-effectiveness when compared with other products.
Spectrum of activity
- Respiratory and intestinal tract infections
- Chronic respiratory diseases
- Fowl Coryza
- Fowl cholera
- Rickettsiae spp, Chlamydia spp, Mycoplasma spp, Pasteurella spp, Salmonella spp, Ornithobacterium soo, Clostridium perfringens, E. coli spp, Haemophilus paragallinarum spp
- Excipients…..q.b. to 1.00ml
Dosage and administration
- Presentation: Oral solution in drinking water
- Animal species; poultry
- Route of administration; oral
- Dosage; 80-125ml Medicates 100 litres of water
Specification: Taf 25% Oral (Thiamphenicol 250mg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.