Tylospicol (Antibitiotics | 100g)
Do you need to save the lives of your birds from some deadly bacterial diseases? We have just the right drugs for you!
- We sell Tylospicol which is an antibacterial drug that is very effective against gastrointestinal and respiratory diseases caused by Mycoplasma, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Haemophilus, etc.
- The offered antibiotics are very effective and potent for the treatment of disease conditions such as CRD, infectious sinusitis, infectious coryza, salmonellosis, colibacillosis, fowl cholera, etc.
- It is strongly advised that veterinarians and animal handlers should follow the dosage procedures and withdrawal periods in order to prevent antibiotics resistance.
Place and order now and experience better production and maximum profit returns with our products!
Tylospicol is very effective against gastrointestinal and respiratory diseases caused by Mycoplasma, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Haemophilus, etc.
The offered antibiotics are very effective and potent for the treatment of disease conditions such as CRD, infectious sinusitis, infectious coryza, salmonellosis, colibacillosis, fowl cholera, etc.
Dosage/Administration in Poultry
- Prevention: 100g in 300 liters of drinking water for 5 days.
- Treatment: 100g in 200 liters of drinking water for 5 days.
- Withdrawal Period: 7days for eggs, 14 days for meat.
Composition per 100 gram of Tylospicol
-Tylosin tartare: 10,000mg
-Colistin sulphate: 50,000,000 I .U.
Effects of bacterial infections on poultry production
Over the years, the use of antibiotics combined with strict biosecurity and hygiene measures has helped the poultry industry to grow by preventing the negative impacts of many avian diseases. However, with all the attention today on antibiotics and the serious issue of antibiotic resistance, it’s important to understand how and why antibiotics are used on the farm. Let’s explore some of these reasons:
- In general, antibiotics are used in phytosanitary treatments, fish farming, animal feed, and human or veterinary medicine where they can be used as a preventive or curative treatment.
- Strictly following the usage guidelines, the poultry industry uses antibiotics to improve meat production through increased feed conversion, growth rate promotion, and disease prevention.
- While antibiotic resistance is a complex issue, the reasons antibiotics are a necessary and vital part of modern agriculture are simple, straightforward, and guided by the belief that antibiotics must always be used responsibly.
- Antibiotics help make food safe by keeping chickens healthy and reducing bacteria entering the food supply.
- Like humans, chickens sometimes get sick from bacterial infections which can be accompanied by pain and suffering. This shows the need for responsible use of antibiotics to alleviate their suffering.
- Proper use of antibiotics helps keep chickens healthy and minimizes the impact on the environment.
Antibiotics are one of many tools veterinarians and farmers use to promote animal health. However, their responsible use helps all of us. We should work hand in hand to ensure proper handling of antibiotics to protect ourselves and our animals by adequately following the dosage procedures and withdrawal periods.
Specification: Tylospicol (Antibitiotics | 100g)
Gastrointestinal and respiratory diseases caused by Mycoplasma, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Haemophilus, etc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.