STERIFUM Environmental Fumigant Block (700g)
STERIFUM is an innovative wide spectrum environmental fumigating disinfectant, which is indispensable for maintaining high productive performances.
It is specifically designed to meet the high standards of disinfection that modern poultry farming requires as its prolonged disinfecting power will ensure the complete diffusion of the fumigating gas to the environment.
STERIFUM is a highly effective and innovative disinfectant product indicated for the complete and capillary disinfection of poultry and farmhouses. Fumigation with SteriFum is also utilized by several breeders in the incubators, not only during the incubation phases but also during the hatching, for the disinfection of the relative equipment.
Features of SteriFum
- Easy and safe to handle.
- High and prolonged disinfectant power.
- Constant and prolonged emission of fumigating gas.
- Complete diffusion of gas in the environment.
- Effective against a wide range of pathogenic and spoilage micro-organisms.
Composition per 100g
Mechanism of action
SteriFum is a potent bactericide, fungicide, and virucide thus an active agent against Colibacillus, Salmonella, Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, Pneumococcus, Brucellae, Shigellae, Pasteurella, molds and viruses.
During fumigation, the block (measuring 19 cm*10cm*3.5cm) containing 280g of 40% paraformaldehyde is completely converted slowly and continuously into a hot gas of pure gaseous formaldehyde. This could last for about three (3 hours).
The yield of fumigation: 100%
Every block of Sterifum will produce 252 g of formaldehyde
1 block of SteriFum for disinfecting 300 to 400 cubic meter area.
Directions for Use
- Ensure there is restricted access of air to the area to be fumigated.
- Wear protective clothes before fumigation.
- Place SteriFum on a metal plate/flat material resistant to heat.
- Ignite SteriFum with fire from an angle or more and allow flame spread to the entire surface of the block.
- Extinguish the flame by covering the block of SteriFum with heat resistant vessel.
- Remove the covering vessel to allow fumes escape from SteriFum (This could last for approximately 3 hours).
- Leave the area for about 8 hours or more and ensure the air inlet of the area fumigated is restricted (close all windows and doors).
- After 8 hours, approach the fumigated area with protective clothes and mask, open the air inlets and leave well ventilated until the odor fizzles out.
- Fumes from this product irritate the eyes and skin (please avoid contact)
- In the case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with lots of water and seek prompt medical advice.
- Keep away from the reach of children and animals.
Three years from the production date
1 block measures 19cm by 10 cm by 3.5 cm/ Weight of 700g.
Store in a cool, dry and ventilated place
Specification: STERIFUM Environmental Fumigant Block (700g)
|Dimensions||19 × 10 × 3.5 cm|
Disinfection and fumigation of animal houses and pens
Easy and safe to handle | Effective against a wide range of pathogenic and spoilage micro-organisms | Non-corrosive.
|Country of Origin|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.