DiCalcium Phosphate DCP (Bemphos 18%P | Feed Grade | 25kg)
DiCalcium Phosphate is a crystalline nutritional supplement for balancing livestock (poultry, swine, fishes) rations with much-needed minerals (phosphorus and calcium).
- Bemphos DCP 18%P is a brand product from AB-Foods, istanbul, Turkey.
- We offer the DCP packaged in 25kg bags and well indicated for feed formulation.
- Minimum order is 200 bags.
Dicalcium phosphate (DCP)
Dicalcium phosphate (Dibasic calcium phosphate) is mainly used as a feed additive/supplement in the livestock feed industry. It is also used as a tableting agent in some pharmaceutical preparations especially odour control products.
- TRADE NAME: BEMphos 18% P
- CHEMICAL NAME: Dicalcium phoshate – dehydrate
- CHEMICALS FORMULA : CaHPO4•2H2O
- CHEMICALS FAMILY : Inorganic Salts
- MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 172.09 gr/mol
- APPERANCE – COLOUR: White powder and granular
- PACKING : 25 kg p.p bags
- Moisture: 1.72%
- Solubility in citric acid: ( 2 %) min 98.35%
- Calcium (Ca): 24.43%
- Phosphorous (P): 18.30%
- Particle size: 0.3-2mm
- Fluoride: 0.14%
- Arsenic: 6.3 ppm
- Cadmium: 6.1 ppm
- Lead: 1.00 ppm
- mercury: 0.01 ppm
- Phosphate chemicals are used commercially in fertilizers, animal feeds, and industrial products, and as additives in food.
- Calcium phosphates, the most widely used phosphate supplements, supply essential minerals for the development of strong teeth and bones in livestock, poultry, and pets.
- Feed-grade calcium phosphates include dicalcium phosphate (DCP), monocalcium phosphate (MCP), and tricalcium phosphate (TCP).
- Di-Calcium Phosphate (DCP) is a type of calcium phosphate which is dibasic. It is usually found as dihydrate, but can be thermally converted into an anhydrous form.
- Feed phosphates are used mainly in the poultry and swine sectors, and to a much lower extent in cattle feed. Poultry production consumes more phosphorus than any other meat source.
Specification: DiCalcium Phosphate DCP (Bemphos 18%P | Feed Grade | 25kg)
Growing pigs, Inclusion in livestock feed, Poultry
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.