NUFOCOLI + NUFOSALM (Probiotic, Acidifier, Antimicrobial Feed Additive)
Nufocoli + Nufosalm (a strong microbial inhibitor) is a natural feed additive specially designed to control and prevent a wide range of diseases due to the presence of pathogens in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) of poultry and swine.
- Indicated for the prevention of E. coli, Salmonella, Clostridium, and other bacteria.
- The GIT and feed is an excellent substrate for the growth of pathogens.
- The inclusion of Nufocoli + Nufosalm in feed helps prevent microbial growth in GIT & feed.
Nufocoli + Nufosalm
Nufocoli + Nufosalm functions as a combination of probiotics, acidifiers as well as antimicrobials indicated for livestock feed.
- Probiotics are a dietary supplement that increases the population of the ‘good’ bacteria (microflora), which are needed in the intestinal tract in order to process food properly. It can lead to less smelly feces with less ammonia. Probiotics for poultry can lead to a better feed conversion ratio. With a healthy digestive tract, hens that consume probiotics can maintain a healthy weight and keep quality egg production high
- Acidifiers have been used to lower gastric pH (resulting in increased activity of proteolytic enzymes), thus they improve protein digestibility and inhibit the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Antimicrobials are a processing aid used to reduce foodborne pathogen contamination, thereby enhancing product food safety.
This formulation is extremely effective in the prevention of E. coli, Salmonella, Clostridium and other bacteria spp in poultry feed.
Composition(Additives per Kg)
- Ammonium propionate
- Propionic acid
- Acetic acid
- Formic acid
- Sorbic acid
- Lactic acid
- Citric acid
- Zinc oxide (Trace element)
- The synergistic action of the organic acids present in Nufocoli + Nufosalm controls the existence of gram negative and gram positive bacteria in the GIT without harming the naturally existing lactic flora.
- It modifies the activity of the gut microflora and thus increases digestibility of feed.
- Improves feed conversion ratio thereby promoting growth and productivity in poultry & swine
- Nufocoli + Nufosalm possesses one of the strongest bactericidal and bacteriostatic effect against the most serious bacterial threats to poultry as well as pig productivity.
- Eliminates the need for use of antibiotics in the brooding, rearing as well as the laying phases in poultry.
- Effectively boosts the immune system of poultry and livestock against infection as well as significantly enhance reproductive efficiency in poultry and livestock
Dosage and administration:
- Indicated for poultry and swine
- 3-4kg/Metric ton of feed
- 1kg, 25kg
Specification: NUFOCOLI + NUFOSALM (Probiotic, Acidifier, Antimicrobial Feed Additive)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.