Globadry (Litter Drying Agent)
Globadry is an efficient and highly absorbent litter drying and conditioning agent that provides a healthy, favorable environment for pigs, poultry, and cattle.
- It also absorbs ammonia, reduces odors, and sanitizes the litter with its antibacterial agent.
- It can also serve as an effective skin insulator for newborn pigs.
- Globadry is available in powdery form and we can supply as many quantities as you want.
We deliver nationwide.
Globadry is an effective and efficient litter drying and sanitizing agent with a high moisture absorbing capacity.
Benefits in poultry
Globadry reduces the moisture content of litter and is the most effective way to manage microbial growth, skin downgrades, and ammonia production in broiler houses. It offers the following advantages:
- High moisture absorption capacity.
- Reduces the growth of harmful microbes in the litter.
- Minimizes ammonia production, improving air quality.
- Reduction in pathogenic bacteria, mold, and viral infections.
- Removes foul odors from the poultry house.
- Reduction in coccidiosis.
- Reduced ammonia and improved air quality.
- Reduction in food pad conditions.
- Improved longevity of litter.
Benefits in dairy
Globadry reduces moisture content in bedding and bunks, reducing bacterial proliferation and the ensuing issues such as mastitis.
Benefits in swine
It is an efficient drying agent for newborn piglets to prevent hypothermia and improve vigor after birth. It can also be used in stalls and farrowing areas to maintain a clean and dry environment for the animals.
Globadry is suitable for
- Poultry, duck, ruminant, pig.
How it works
High water absorption capacity
- Its unique combination of mineral and vegetable absorbents and our unique drying activator absorb excess moisture from the environment.
- The high-water absorption capacity of Globadry allows the litter to maintain an optimum moisture level of 20-25%.
Bacterial inhibition and litter sanitation
- Moisture is the key determinant of microbial growth in the litter. Through reduced litter moisture and the addition of essential oils and an antibacterial complex, Globadry significantly reduces microbial growth in the litter.
Warm, dry, and comfortable
- Microbial degradation of manure nitrogen is the primary source of ammonia production from poultry litter.
- By reducing the moisture content and microbial growth in the litter, ammonia production is significantly reduced using Globadry.
Composition of Globadry
- Yucca schidigera extract, vegetable fiber, activated calcium carbonate, essential oils of eucalyptus, and water retention activator.
Administration and dosage
- Cowshed/barn: 80 to 100 g/m² (once to twice per week)
- Cubicle: 80 to 100 g/m² (once to twice per week)
- Breeding calves: 100 g/m² (3 times per week)
- Chicken: 70 g/m² (twice per week from the 1st to 5th week)
- Turkey: 70 g/m² (twice per week from the 2nd to 10th week)
- Duck: On straw: 70 g/m²/day (from the 1st to 12th week)
- Pregnant: 60 g/sow/day or 120g, 3 times per week (sprinkle the back of sows and exercise areas)
- Pigs on straw: 300 g/pig/week
Specification: Globadry (Litter Drying Agent)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.