Fowl Pox Vaccine [with diluent] 1000 Doses
The vaccine is recommended for the vaccination of healthy poultry birds aged 6 weeks or older but at least 4 weeks prior to start of lay in laying birds. When used as indicated, it will aid in preventing the clinical signs caused by the virulent field strain of fowlpox virus.
The fowlpox vaccine is a recombinant live vaccine against the fowlpox virus affecting poultry birds.
For administering the vaccine,
- Hold the bird and the spread the underside of one wing outward.
- Insert the double needle applicator into the vaccine bottle, wetting or charging both needles.
- Pierce the web of the exposed wing with the double needle applicator charged with the vaccine.
- Insert the double needle applicator into the vaccine vial again and proceed to vaccinate the next bird.
- During vaccination avoid hitting large blood vessels, bones and the wing muscles with the double needle applicator.
- Do not inject in any other site except exposed wing web.
Specification: Fowl Pox Vaccine [with diluent] 1000 Doses
|Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 8 cm|
No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
If you need more information about this item, please contact us using the “enquiries” button. We will make sure you get your products as specified and in time.
If you are not satisfied with our service or product, please kindly send us a message before leaving a negative feedback. We will try our best to ensure you are completely satisfied by our service and products.
No shipping rates are available for this product.
If shipping amount is not explicitly stated or incorrect, we will contact you about shipping costs immediately after ordering directly.
We guarantee you of "zero risk purchase" experience in our shop. We do our best to ensure every customer is very satisfied by our products. We ensure you get exactly what you order for and also make sure you get your items in time. We accept returns if you send us a message within 24 hours of receiving our products. If your message comes later than 24 hours, we would have to strike a bargain.