MultiZyme-Digestion Enhancer For Livestock
MultiZyme- Digestion enhancer for livestock is a non-starch polysaccharide (NSP) enzyme which helps increase nutrient availability, improve feed digestibility, reduce feed cost and helps improve litter quality.
MultiZyme contains high-quality enzymes which help break down a wide variety of feed components that normally would have been left unused.
- Animal feeds are often composed of plant material, cereals, and vegetable proteins, which are not often fully digested and utilized. Feed utilization and digestion are often increased by the addition of external ingredients like feed supplements or enzymes to the feed.
MultiZyme’s exclusively customized formulations ensure the complete breakdown of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. These present numerous advantages such as:
- Improved feed conversion ratio.
- Improved bio-availability of nutrients (by optimizing the use of feed ingredients).
- Better nutrient absorption and improved weight gain.
- Less wet manure with lower levels of phosphorous and nitrogen.
- This also improves litter quality with fewer chances of microbial contamination.
These are proteins which facilitate chemical reactions and are needed to digest food; produce energy inside cells; activate the brain cells; help maintain the function of cells, tissues, and organs; and support other functions of the body. Substrates are substances on which enzymes act.
- Cereals often contain non-starch polysaccharides (NSPs), commonly known as fiber. Enzymes help break down these NSPs, which lead to the increase of metabolizable energy and protein utilization. We have digestive enzymes (helps break down feed so nutrients can be absorbed) and metabolic enzymes.
- Digestive enzymes include amylases (breaks down starch), proteases (enzymes that break down proteins), and lipases (digest fats).
Multizyme is composed of the following enzymes
- Xylanase (Hydrolyzes arabinoxylans in simple sugar),
- Phytase (Hydrolyzes phytic acid to Mylo-inositol and phosphoric acid to reduce the anti-nutritional effect and release bioavailable phosphorus, amino acids, and minerals.),
- Alpha-amylase (hydrolyzes Alpha-1. 40 glycosidic bonds from starchy material liberating metabolizable sugar.), Beta-glucanase (Decreases the viscosity of beta-glucans in high barley and wheat diets to release metabolizable sugars.),
- Protease (Acts on proteins to liberate peptides and amino acids) and Bacillolysin.
Administration and dosage
Blend homogeneously with the feed ratio.
According to the contents of the diet:
- Barley up to 20%: 200g/t
- Wheat up to 35%: 100g/t
- Wheat more than 35%: 200g/t
- Corn/soya/broken rice or sorghum-based diets: 0.5-1kg/t
Specification: MultiZyme-Digestion Enhancer For Livestock
2 reviews for MultiZyme-Digestion Enhancer For Livestock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.