Polidine Disinfectant (Iodophor | Antimicrobial | Fungicide)-1 Litre
Polidine is an ideal disinfectant for poultry farms and hatcheries. It helps protect livestock and farms from the spread of infectious diseases such as fowl cholera, CRD, Colibacillosis, fowl coryza, salmonellosis, aspergillosis etc.
POLIDINE is a controlled iodine releasing complex which has multifaceted action as a disinfectant and deodorant. It’s constituent; Iodine is a cost-effective and potent disinfectant.
The active ingredient of Polidine
Alkyl phenoxy, polyglycol ether iodine complex providing 1.6% available iodine.
Polidine protects birds from the spread of infectious diseases like fowl cholera, CRD, colibacillosis, fowl coryza,, salmonellosis, aspergillosis etc.
- Do not prepare the Polidine solution in hot water.
- Do not use for cleaning brass or copper vessels.
- Polidine will appear yellow amber on dilution.
- In case of a change in color, prepare freshwater
Disinfecting poultry shed-800ml/20litre of water, Cleaning plastic egg trays-20ml/litre of water, Sanitising hatching eggs-20ml/litre of water.
Directions for use
- Empty shed ………… dilute 800ml in 20 liters of water for every 20,000 cubic feet volume shed.
- Plastic/metal Equipment ……. dilute 20ml in one liter of water
- Footbath …………………… dilute 20ml in one liter of water
- Drinking water sanitation ……. dilute 3ml in 10 liters of water
- Incubator/hatcher ………….dilute 30ml in one litre of water
- Hatching eggs …………..dilute 20ml in one liter of water
- Outside vehicle ……….. dilute 20ml in one liter of water.
- For external use only
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place, away from children.
Specification: Polidine Disinfectant (Iodophor | Antimicrobial | Fungicide)-1 Litre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.