20% Enrofloxacin Antibiotic – 1 LITRE
It is indicated for gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by enrofloxacin sensitive microorganisms implicated in conditions like Pneumonia, Bronchopneumonia, Mycoplasma infections, Colisepticemia/Colidiarrhoea, Enteritis, Pasteurellosis, Typhoid/Paratyphoid, Urinary tract infections, and other secondary bacterial infections.
It contains 200mg of Enrofloxacin per ml.
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration through drinking water.
100ml to medicate 400 litres of drinking water for between 3-7 consecutive days or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Meat; 7 days
Specification: 20% Enrofloxacin Antibiotic – 1 LITRE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.